Can i transfer pokemon from fen 7 to gen 8 using pkhex in any way? If not is there another way of doing it?

Morita_

Hi! I have both a hacked 3ds and a hacked switch (which rn is banned so it cant use the internet) and i legit completed my national dex on the 3ds, so i wanted to transfer those pokemon to shining pearl but when i try to do it on pkhex it says that those types or transfers cannot be completed. Am i doing something wrong or is it just imposible to move pokemon trough generations?

The message it shows is "Cannot transfer PK7 to PB8"

Sorry if something was written weird, english is my second lenguage and i dont write it often

3 hours ago, Morita_ said:

Hi! I have both a hacked 3ds and a hacked switch (which rn is banned so it cant use the internet) and i legit completed my national dex on the 3ds, so i wanted to transfer those pokemon to shining pearl but when i try to do it on pkhex it says that those types or transfers cannot be completed. Am i doing something wrong or is it just imposible to move pokemon trough generations?

The message it shows is "Cannot transfer PK7 to PB8"

Sorry if something was written weird, english is my second lenguage and i dont write it often

Transfer from Gen 7 -> SWSH is possible, as that can be done legitimately.

however, HOME support for BDSP is legitimately not available at the moment, hence PKHeX not allowing that.

• Thanks 1