met date not on auto??

bigdom8

Idk if this is a bug or a request so that is why I am posting about this here if this is not the right section I am sorry. But I noticed after "hatching" my shiny eggs in pkhex I noticed that the met date was 1/1/2000 and not the current date. So I am wondering if there is a way to fix this so that every time I open pkhex if it would auto select the date that is tied to when I open the program/the date on my computer.

> But I noticed after "hatching" my shiny eggs in pkhex

Be more specific. Assuming you're not using the batch editor or the box-manipulation menu, and are instead just manually changing things in the PKM Editor part of the main window, then this is intended. PKHeX lets you have full control of everything, and does minimal related updates when you change things, because you are the one in control of each data field.

Ya absolutely! so when I uncheck the in egg box on the main tab and then head over to met location in the met tab to whatever city/route I choose, and this falls on me I guess for assuming, lol, that just because  the Egg Met Conditions is on the date that I do the editing doesn't mean that the actual met date is correct. So I guess I'm asking/requesting that both the Met Date and the Egg Met Conditions date match up to be the same, rather than one reading 1.1.2000 and the other reading what ever day it is in real time. I don't know if that possible or not so that is why I am asking. Hopefully that makes a little bit more sense. thank you for all of your hard work I appreciate you