FRLG - Legendary Dogs

Seany1990

2 minutes ago, Seany1990 said:

I want to catch all 3 legendary dogs but there's a rule for only 1 per save. I have checked the event flags list and can't see one for "legendary dog roaming" like there is for Lati(x)s in emerald. Does anybody know if there is anything I can do?

image.png

Guess you didn't look closely enough. There's literally a button called roamer, and it shows a flag relating to whether it's active or not.

Do keep in mind you need to generate a legal PIDIV for it.

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

image.png

Guess you didn't look closely enough. There's literally a button called roamer, and it shows a flag relating to whether it's active or not.

Do keep in mind you need to generate a legal PIDIV for it.

Right okay, thanks for that. I'm not sure how to gen a PIDIV yet but I'll look into it

3 minutes ago, Seany1990 said:

Right okay, thanks for that. I'm not sure how to gen a PIDIV yet but I'll look into it

A horrible alternative is to have the game gen it for you.

If I'm not mistaken, it starts roaming after you complete the events of 1-3 Island. (The initial Bill sidequest at Sevii islands.)

So perhaps find a save early enough at that point, then redo them.

Alternative, try to uncheck event flags related to that and see if it lets you do them again. You probably should keep a safe and secure save backup elsewhere before you do that, tho.