Could somebody help me Make these legal?

MewtwoFanz

I want to have somebody Make these Pokemon Legal, as they are marked Illegal in Pkhex.

I don't care what their stats are, just as long as they are shiny.

EDIT: These are for BDSP. If I am in the wrong area to ask this, you can move it to the right area or delete this thread if it's not allowed.

481 ★ - Mesprit - F254A068ACB9.pb8 488 ★ - Cresselia - 1C3A0B7B0553.pb8

Edited by MewtwoFanz
Forgot to add extra details

• 3 weeks later...

In PKHeX where it says its illegal if you mouse over and click it it will say why its illegal. Maybe it has illegal moves? it can't be captured in your version of the game if at all perhaps? wrong Pokéball for encounter type etc.? maybe is just, you can't capture a shiny version of these Pokémon. what does it say?

Edited by Freeasabird420183

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, MewtwoFanz said:

I want to have somebody Make these Pokemon Legal, as they are marked Illegal in Pkhex.

I don't care what their stats are, just as long as they are shiny.

EDIT: These are for BDSP. If I am in the wrong area to ask this, you can move it to the right area or delete this thread if it's not allowed.

481 ★ - Mesprit - F254A068ACB9.pb8 344 B · 42 downloads 488 ★ - Cresselia - 1C3A0B7B0553.pb8 344 B · 30 downloads

Here ya go. They aren't the same spread you wanted but they're legal via PID match. Only the natures/IVs/PID have changed.

481 ★ - Mesprit - 1A7C3A932DE7.pb8 488 ★ - Cresselia - 25003FBE3C23.pb8