Unedited Pokémon appears as 'Invalid: Encounter Type PID mismatch.'

kewra

hi! so I was viewing my save file and found my shiny Mesprit that was legally caught before I decided to edit my save file, and saw it was marked as illegal. I made no changes whatsoever to the 'mon, is there something I can do it fix it? any help is appreciated and thank you in advance! Screenshot_1.png.e11152579d91e00ef8cc9ebb2ca99f01.png

481 ★ - Mesprit - 1FE0DA9D86A4.pb8

Edited by kewra
wanted to add an extra image

1 hour ago, kewra said:

hi! so I was viewing my save file and found my shiny Mesprit that was legally caught before I decided to edit my save file, and saw it was marked as illegal. I made no changes whatsoever to the 'mon, is there something I can do it fix it? any help is appreciated and thank you in advance! Screenshot_1.png.e11152579d91e00ef8cc9ebb2ca99f01.png

481 ★ - Mesprit - 1FE0DA9D86A4.pb8 344 B · 3 downloads

Did you use cheat codes to encounter is shiny?

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Did you use cheat codes to encounter is shiny?

no, I did not. I ran into on complete coincidence while I was finishing the pokedex haha. I had to chuck my master ball at it because I was scared it would flee and run and not come back shiny

• kewra changed the title to Unedited Pokémon appears as 'Invalid: Encounter Type PID mismatch.'
Just now, theSLAYER said:

Always safe to ask. Some people stay fully legit, then later tell us they used a cheat code. Eh, if it is still illegal on the latest dev build, you may have to share the file.

i attached the file onto the main post! thanks for helping me. and i think i am using the latest build of PKHex, if the latest was updated on the 21st

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kewra said:

i attached the file onto the main post! thanks for helping me. and i think i am using the latest build of PKHex, if the latest was updated on the 21st

Dev build is usually more ahead than stable build, and compiled frequently. It’s just no recommended for general usage cause there’s a chance a bug was introduced, and those tend to get fixed for stable.

Yeah, I’ll take a look later when I get back.

• 2 weeks later...