Rudolph's WiFi Tool Dumping Help

Lady Aquarii

I can't think of anywhere else to post this so tell me if I'm wrong :/

I've gotten EVERYTHING ready with RWT and I've gotten the program and the FTP server running. I can start the dump and it goes for a while, but it ALWAYS freezes! The max it's gotten too is 49%. I don't know if it's my computer or my DS, but the entire process on my DS freezes. Once it stops not a single button on my DS does anything with the program running :/

I'm not completely sure if it's my DS or my Wireless. I'm thinking it's my DS, since even though my wireless router is password protected, it and its password is fully entered in my DS's connection settings, and have passed testing.

I was told in the tutorial to leave the power plugged in and I'm wondering if when the powering is finished something in the DS ticks and hinders the upload when it thinks its finished (the charge protector goes off).

That and maybe the fact that I still can't find my wall charger, so it's running on my USB charger :/ Could that be a factor of my computer sending odd charges?

I'm going to test it without the charger now, but any help and knowledge would be wonderful!

Edited by Lady Aquarii