PKHeX 21.11.19

ReignOfComputer

On 11/21/2021 at 5:55 PM, Kuraion said:

How can I change my default Dawn to blonde Dawn with this? That's really all I want to do with this but I can't figure it out

In PKHeX, go to SAV and click on the Block Data editor. Scroll down and click on My Status. Then change the value of Body Type. This is as far as I can help you because I don't know which value will give you the blonde hair. Just increase the value by 1, save the file and import it to your Switch or Yuzu (whichever you are using) and check to see if you got the right value. Keep repeating until you got the right one.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Atlantiantokra said:

the items ★And15 and ★And458 have no icon and give an error of "invalid: held item is unreleased". They have been released, they were given out as mystery gift codes in the Sword and Shield double pack

Those items can't be held.

2 minutes ago, Atlantiantokra said:

Yeah, I realised that after posting but the error message is still wrong.

Maybe if you read it as "this is not released as a held item", it might make more sense.
Well, PKHeX appears to be working as intended. You made it an held item when it couldn't be. Problem solved, for the most part.

@Kaphotics just in case you wanna make the error message less ambiguous/different for the Dynamax Crystals.