PKHeX 21.11.19

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 21.11.19 of PKHeX has been released, bringing Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl compatibility. Go crazy.

Change log:

21/11/19 - New Update
 - Introducing Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine, @architdate, @ReignOfComputer for troubleshooting!
 - - Initial Legality Checking is provided. Please refer to the forums when reporting legality issues for BDSP parsing.
 - - Bag editing, Pokédex, and Event Flags, Trainer Info editing is provided. More editable values can be found in the Block Data editor.
 - - Things to note: no transferring SWSH/HOME<->BDSP, roamer PIDIV correlation, no memories. Future commits may tighten legality checks.
 - Legality:
 - - Gen1: Lessened severity of missing moveslots to Fishy, if the Pokémon has been sufficiently leveled up (can skip by leveling up multiple times).
 - - Gen2: Crystal eggs hatched inside the 2nd floor of the Pokécenter are now correctly recognized. Thanks Freezing Dart!
 - - Gen4: Cute Charm frame proc yielding now emits the correct seed, and identifies the correct encounter slot value. Thanks @valthisse !
 - Added: More event flag data labels. Thanks @FeralFalcon! Event data can now be filtered via settings if you only want to see rebattle, etc.
 - Added: Rival name changing for all games that didn't yet have it. Thanks @FeralFalcon!
 - Changed: .NET 6 support added for WinForms builds. .NET Framework 4.6 build is still the main build option.
 - Changed: Starting up the program with command line arguments (or opening via an associated file) will more intelligently source a parter sav/pkm.
 - Changed: Exporting a backup save file has been moved to the SAV tab, and the Export main has been merged in with the parent Export SAV item.
 - Changed: Gen1/2 mainline save files now indicate if they are VC era or GB era in the program title.
 - Changed: Gen2 modifying Hidden Power type now maximizes IVs for that type.
 - Changed: Gen3 egg flag being set from the GUI now adapts the language as well to match the Gen3 quirk.
 - Fixed: Box Report exporting to CSV no longer causes errors if a large amount of data is being written. Thanks GLBBx303!
 - Fixed: Gen6 Secret Base giving all decorations now correctly gives all. Was overwriting Pokepuffs :(

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

• Like 1

Thanks for all the amazing and hard work with this.  I do have a question about this release.  Is batch editing broken?  For some reason, it always says 0/0 modified when the save type is either BD/SP. I've used batch edit before.  Just curious and thanks again!

Edited by iceman2485

38 minutes ago, Kirbyranitar said:

I don't, and I'm certain that's exactly why.

Yup. what you got there is an console encrypted save.

PKHeX works with console decrypted saves.

Pretty sure without CFW + a save manager, there's no way to get a console decrypted save from a console encrypted save presently.

1 hour ago, MMCCCIX said:

Thank you so much for the new version of PKhex. But i have a problem with the event of darkai. I insert the item "members} card" but it doesnt triggers the event. btw i am in late game so it should run just with the item in my bag 

The card isn’t enough to trigger the event. Nothing to do with PKHeX.

On 11/20/2021 at 8:46 PM, WolfieX said:

2067337470_Screenshot2021-11-20124542.png.de0ec7d02fe182959172f50afac7174d.png

Any idea on what flags to enable for the shaymin and darkrai events? I don't wanna break my game by enabling them all and I don't like spawning Pokémon in. I okay use PKHex for events and for acquiring version only Pokémon. 

Thanks so much for the new version, always impressed how quickly y'all are able to get the latest game supported :D

I wanted to report a quirk where, when the TID/SID are edited, there is a glitch displaying the trainer card from the menu. I've attached an example of the screen when this is done (the game also more or less crashes when the trainer card is selected).

Screenshot from yuzu ofc, but this happens on switch as well, and both with/without day 1 patch. Keep up the great work!

yuzu_sp.png

I've recently updated my CFW and my PkHex to the newest versions. I can pull the save from my Switch using JKSV and I can successfully edit Pokemon on my PC, but when I go back and inject the save back into the Switch with JKSV nothing changes. Has anyone got any insight into why that may be? 🤔