PKHex for Pokemon BDSP

LuckyOP

34 minutes ago, PkHexBoi said:

Trust me, we all think it should've been out by now since had all last week to do it, but the unfortunate answer is: it'll be out when it's out :/

Bro, first of all and most of all: they don't owe us anything when it comes to PkHeX - we're getting all this completely for free, and we love everyone here on the PkHeX dev team for it.

Secondly: I'm sure they've been working on it/are working on it now - these people have lives too, and it's very likely they have other responsibilities. I too can't wait for PkHeX support for BDSP, but we just need to wait patiently until the team's done putting it all together. 

9 minutes ago, LuckyOP said:

thanks for ur opinion but we are just asking a date if the have for it not threatening there lives for it or abusing them as ur comment represents!!
Thank you!! 

Haha nowhere in my reply did I imply that you were abusing or threatening anyone's life - if anything I was implying that you guys are just acting a little entitled.

(My god though, how ridiculous you have to be to try and distort my reply in such a way)

19 minutes ago, defelper said:

As english09 said: it'll be out when it's out. That's it.... Meanwhile, play the game, go and capture some pokemon, earn gym badges, be patient. :D 

nah bro i am done with game just left to get those slates they are so hard to find underground , so thats why i was asking for it nothing else!!

Screenshot 2021-11-19 224031.png

Screenshot 2021-11-19 224207.png

Edited by LuckyOP

Honestly, there is no need for PkHex with BDSP.....the game has gotten too easy. Pokes are easier to get. Items are easier to grind for. 

But either way, the Devs will not give an update on an ETA, because it would unfair to et people's hopes up then they can't deliver. So just be patient.