Rose Emerald Release 1.0.0

Kaitenis

Hi everyone! This is my first romhack that I developed specifically for me and some close friends to run through in a nuzlocke format; however they encouraged me to release it for the general public because they found it really fun.

-About the rom:

Do you love the generation 3 games? Specifically do you think Emerald Kaizo looks fun but just a little too difficult? Then this romhack is for you!

Some of the biggest features are:

-Completely rebalanced and buffed almost all pokemon to be viable in a normal or nuzlocked playthrough of the game.

-Higher difficulty bosses and trainers in an attempt to make the game challenging yet not completely overbearingly difficult. Also a big attempt at keeping the theme of the original trainers (AKA Maxie mostly has fire and dark types, Archie has water and darks and so on)

-Reworked some pokemon such as Smeargle or Wobbuffet to make them more viable while still keeping their normal gimmicks in a toned down manner.

-Barring legendaries, all pokemon from generations 1 through 3 are available in some form.

-Made all trade evos be level-up evolutions or friendship evolutions depending on the evolutionary line.

-Made evolutionary stones easily found through wild pokemon.

-Planned Features:

This is my first hack so it could be improved in a lot of ways, if it gets enough attention I will consider updating the post-game as well to include new areas with added difficulty!

Documentation will be coming soon!

Thank you for reading I hope you give my romhack a chance and enjoy it if you do!

Attached is the patch!

Rose Emerald.zip

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

• 3 months later...