I can't get the PID right, need help

DayDreamerTori

So for the past few days I been trying my best to make this latias as legit as possible but I'm just hitting a wall at this point. I been using the RNG Reporter but its not working for me for some reason not matter how many times I try.

What I'm hoping not to change
- Calm Nature
- "Likes to relax" Characteristic
- Date Met
- From Pokemon Sapphire

Help_LatiasP2.pk8

Edited by DayDreamerTori

52 minutes ago, DayDreamerTori said:

So for the past few days I been trying my best to make this latias as legit as possible but I'm just hitting a wall at this point. I been using the RNG Reporter but its not working for me for some reason not matter how many times I try.

What I'm hoping not to change
- Calm Nature
- "Likes to relax" Characteristic
- Date Met
- From Pokemon Sapphire

Help_Latias.pk8 344 B · 1 download

When editing roamers from RS FRLG, you gotta keep this in mind:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_glitches_(Generation_III)#Roaming_Pok.C3.A9mon_IV_bug

14 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Thank you for letting me know about this.
So I edited it a bit more based on the glitch but now I'm not getting any results for the RNG Reporter. Do you know what Method I should be on to look for the PID, I have checked all the Gen 3 ones but its coming up with no results. I now sure if I should be doing anything extra.

2 hours ago, DayDreamerTori said:

Thank you for letting me know about this.
So I edited it a bit more based on the glitch but now I'm not getting any results for the RNG Reporter. Do you know what Method I should be on to look for the PID, I have checked all the Gen 3 ones but its coming up with no results. I now sure if I should be doing anything extra.

Just in case you're manipulating the wanted IVs in RNGReporter to be lower, that is not correct.

The previous PIDIV you had was probably correct, it is just that you need to lower the IVs on your end.

To explain in games term: The PID and IV was generated in succession correctly by the game. However the game then copied pasted the IVs wrongly.

So RNGReporter -> Generate PIDIV normally, then,
when pasting the IVs into the PKHeX -> lower the IVs to match the glitch.

Alternatively, just make your Lati@s to be from Emerald. Emerald isn't affected by this glitch.

• Thanks 1