theSLAYER's PKHeX Plugins General Support

theSLAYER

1 minute ago, AlamosIT said:

Before the update it didn't even start, like the game was incompatible.

image.png.1958c86fdee4d35ade1a4d0190775789.png

Now should be ok (I just tried editing something and it worked). Thanks!

image.png.bc3a0535c96604384df0bf3c9c6cd2aa.png

Good to hear it is working. All I had to do was update to the latest PKHeX.Core.

Thing is, my code was on another computer so that took awhile.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! A quick question:

I want to generate a legit shiny cresselia for my TID (009687) and SID (1897). However, I don't have a save file of BDSP on my PC since I'm playing it on a non hacked switch and can't transfer the file (I got my trainer details from sysbot), so the option for using the plugin is greyed-out in PKHeX. Is there any way I can use it without having my save file? Or is having the entire save information mandatory for using the plugin properly to generate it?

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, OmriP said:

Hi! A quick question:

I want to generate a legit shiny cresselia for my TID (009687) and SID (1897). However, I don't have a save file of BDSP on my PC since I'm playing it on a non hacked switch and can't transfer the file (I got my trainer details from sysbot), so the option for using the plugin is greyed-out in PKHeX. Is there any way I can use it without having my save file? Or is having the entire save information mandatory for using the plugin properly to generate it?

Thanks!

Go to options, change the Default Save type to something else, then change back to BDSP. Should work.

Make sure you load a copy of PKHeX first. Only then do you open a save (either by menu or dragging one in).

This appears to be an issue with PKHeX loading plugins, not an issue with my plugins themselves.

As you can see, they appear just fine for me.
image.png

32 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Make sure you load a copy of PKHeX first. Only then do you open a save (either by menu or dragging one in).

This appears to be an issue with PKHeX loading plugins, not an issue with my plugins themselves.

As you can see, they appear just fine for me.
image.png

I still can't display the plugin. Can you make a video?

20 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Not doing that at the moment.

Make sure you unblock the plugins prior to using them.

Thank you, I think I gave up on using it because no matter how I tried the plugin, it couldn't be displayed. I have read the archive and the same is true

16 hours ago, BlackShark said:

The plugins folder must be named plugins anything else won't work.

Thank you, this is helpful for me, after changing the name of the folder, it can be used

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, LightRaider96 said:

Hi! Need help with WonderRecord - amazing tool, but for whatever reason "Insert WA8 as WR8" is grayed out, why's this the case? image.png.4988afef4138b4dc1475fd6f279ce020.png

Because that feature is planned for but not fleshed out.

It isn't available right now.

HI, I'm trying to use Dynamax Adventure reset plugin, but I get and exception unhandled that starts with S"ystem.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'PKHeX.Core.SaveFile.FileName'." After searching by google, found that the last version of Pkhex that worked with that plugin is 20.10.10 which is unaccessible from the pkhex page. Any help about that? Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, PokemonmasterDD said:

I can see overworld8 from tools menu,but i cant use itimage.png.1138a9c2cabaa9a1320ab0eeb97ce378.png

Load a SWSH save first.

1 hour ago, deadmza said:

HI, I'm trying to use Dynamax Adventure reset plugin, but I get and exception unhandled that starts with S"ystem.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'PKHeX.Core.SaveFile.FileName'." After searching by google, found that the last version of Pkhex that worked with that plugin is 20.10.10 which is unaccessible from the pkhex page. Any help about that? Thanks in advance

I'm not involved with that plugin.
This thread is only for plugin's that I author. Consider going to the plugin's github and reporting the issue.

6 minutes ago, PokemonmasterDD said:

I calculated the PID according to the tutorial and filled it in correctly, but still prompted me with errors

image.thumb.png.53b8499cd5d1c8455d3fd2da154c6609.pngimage.thumb.png.247b1ec07be566a7e7b9b155fb0a6d3f.pngimage.png.1caa01e41f85656afc066459a35ebae4.png

image.png

1) Stop using blank saves. Properly load in a SWSH or BDSP save.

For Roaming Cresselia, load a BDSP save before use.

2) Cresselia uses Roaming8B. Not Overworld8.

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

1) Stop using blank saves. Properly load in a SWSH or BDSP save.

For Roaming Cresselia, load a BDSP save before use.

2) Cresselia uses Roaming8B. Not Overworld8.

thank you for your patience,I have succeeded now,but I don't know whether the shiny exists.It's been calculated for a long time and there is no result

2 hours ago, PokemonmasterDD said:

thank you for your patience,I have succeeded now,but I don't know whether the shiny exists.It's been calculated for a long time and there is no result

depends on your setting. I assume you went for all 31IVs, which is probably why it can't find it.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:23 AM, theSLAYER said:

Load a SWSH save first.

I'm not involved with that plugin.
This thread is only for plugin's that I author. Consider going to the plugin's github and reporting the issue.

Oh, sorry, I didn't read properly, my mistake. But, just in case, is there any link to that specific version of PkHex I'm looking for? (2020.10.10)  Because I can't download it from the official page because "its too old"

1 hour ago, deadmza said:

Oh, sorry, I didn't read properly, my mistake. But, just in case, is there any link to that specific version of PkHex I'm looking for? (2020.10.10)  Because I can't download it from the official page because "its too old"

I frankly got no clue :/