Solution and Suggetion to Deal with Invalid: HT Memory: Invalid Feeling

PKHex_User

So when we do gen to gen transfer by PKHEX, sometimes PM may got error that says Invalid: HT Memory: Invalid Feeling

I have searched through forums, and most suggestions were change Intensity postion to 3 or greater, actually not very helping to the Feeling Invalidity

And my solution here is:

JUST DRAG THAT POKEMON FROM ORIGIONAL SAV AGAIN!

Yes. Basically this problem is caused due to the system will randomly generate a feeling from the feeling text pool, but PKHEX will randomly select a feeling from the whole pool without caring about the limitation of different PM (But it also still able to detect which feeling text should not belong to whom, weird)(So maybe this can be improve a little bit in the future?)

Of cause you can change the not OT feeling manually until it is detected as valid, but it will lose the randomization of feeling text, which kind of lose part of joy of transferring Pokémon

So just re-drag the PM again, it will randomly assign the feeling text. If still has an invalid mark, re drag again again. 

But I still hope this can be fixed some day

AND this solution is only to the error HT Memory: Invalid Feeling, Im not sure if other HT memory issue would help.

Edited by PKHex_User

4 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

But I just updated PKHEX to the newest(oct 1st) version yesterday, and I found this issue today, so how can I get the oct 2nd's update