SWSH - BDSP Pre-Order Shiny Zacian & Zamazenta ( KOR )

242220515_1795117740680228_7819891304081481175_n.thumb.jpg.9cfe733a4ccf052518c55e586b406c41.jpg

It has been announced that, in South Korea, a distribution of Shiny Zacian or Shiny Zamazenta will be given to players in Pokémon Sword & Shield if you pre-order Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, Shining Pearl or the Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Double Pack. This will then be given through code from November 19th until December 31st 2021. Currently no further details have been given for international release.

Personal Note: Wondering if someone can just change their eshop region to korea and then pre-order the games to get the codes 🤔

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 2

• theSLAYER changed the title to SWSH - BDSP Pre-Order Shiny Zacian & Zamazenta ( KOR )
6 hours ago, Hello, it's me! said:

Personal Note: Wondering if someone can just change their eshop region to korea and then pre-order the games to get the codes

For other games, has there been any region based e-Shop exclusives for a game that is simultaneous worldwide launch?

If not, then it may just be for all regions, but Korea announced it first.

On 9/17/2021 at 3:05 PM, Hello, it's me! said:

Personal Note: Wondering if someone can just change their eshop region to korea and then pre-order the games to get the codes 🤔

I don't think this will be possible, because Korean payment methods are very difficult, you need a special korean ID and korean banc account...
international credit cards are not accepted ....so far as i bought in the korean 3DS e-shop