Searching RAM for wild Pokemon in Gen 5

Spica

Hello, sorry if this is an outdated topic. I am trying to find where and how to look in RAM for information on the current wild Pokemon encounter, namely IVs, nature, shininess, species, and level. I have found that the wild Pokemon's PID is stored at 02247FCC, 02258834, 02258D94, and 02296894, so I imagine the information I am looking for is close by. I would also like to know how to convert the RAM bytes into an understandable format. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Spica said:

Hello, sorry if this is an outdated topic. I am trying to find where and how to look in RAM for information on the current wild Pokemon encounter, namely IVs, nature, shininess, species, and level. I have found that the wild Pokemon's PID is stored at 02247FCC, 02258834, 02258D94, and 02296894, so I imagine the information I am looking for is close by. I would also like to know how to convert the RAM bytes into an understandable format. Thanks!

It's probably stored as a full encrypted Pokemon file (an ek5). So if you already know where the PID is, just rip out the section (the size of an ek5), save it as a ek5, and see if PKHeX would read it.

Also, this tool rips out all pkx in your ram (if you need it):

• Like 1

@Spica unlike gen 4 RAM gen 5 RAM doesn’t store much of the enemy Pokémon data unencrypted. The complete Pokémon is encrypted so you’ll need to decrypt then first to have it in a readable format. The tool @theSLAYER linked you to will help you if you’re wanting the current Pokémon on the screen, but if you’re needing the info for scripting reasons then this post of mine might give you a little more information 

• Like 1