Got HG/SS to work on my 3ds via Twilight menu. Question: Can I use pkhex...

ForTheWin00

to save all the pokemon I obtain and send them to my cartridge copy of Alpha Sapphire to then use bank to them send all those pokemon to home?

Does HG/SS have any special rules I need to know? I wont be genning any pokemon only saving the ones I legitimately catch, but I don't know if I need to worry about memories or anything since I don't remember if the transfer from nds to 3ds games made any memory changes?

Disclaimer: I already own SS and I'm using the rom because my copy of the game is currently lost in storage somewhere.

But my question is not about the rom in any way, only simply whether or not when I take the pokemon files off SS to put them into my AS game, whether or not I'll have any problems with memories or anything of the sort if I just simply copy them all over?

Edited by ForTheWin00
Changed Omega Sapphire to Alpha Sapphire *facepalm*

1 minute ago, Kaphotics said:

Dump boxes->import boxes, or drag and drop individual files.

Familiarize yourself with what the program can do.

Thank you. My main question was whether or not id have any problems with the legality of pokemon transfering them to ORAS. I imagine I would have to do them one by one so the met data can change. But id have to see.

I don't want to invest time into playing the game again if I cant keep the mons from it.