Invalid Encounter Type for Dialga from Go

MoldyCantaloupe

Hi! I have been trying to recreate my shiny Dialga from Go on my Switch using pkhex and a sysbot. 

I'm able to create pk8 files which are seen as legal by pkhex and have the encounter type "Wild Encounter (GBL): 2021.07.22-2021.08.30 (Dialga)". 

When I try to upload to a bot, I get "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" and "Encounter Type: Invalid (Dialga)" at the bottom of the legality check. 

Is this likely to be a problem with my pk8 file, or is it possible that the bots have just not been updated yet? I'd appreciate any help :) Thank you!

19 hours ago, MoldyCantaloupe said:

Hi! I have been trying to recreate my shiny Dialga from Go on my Switch using pkhex and a sysbot. 

I'm able to create pk8 files which are seen as legal by pkhex and have the encounter type "Wild Encounter (GBL): 2021.07.22-2021.08.30 (Dialga)". 

When I try to upload to a bot, I get "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" and "Encounter Type: Invalid (Dialga)" at the bottom of the legality check. 

Is this likely to be a problem with my pk8 file, or is it possible that the bots have just not been updated yet? I'd appreciate any help :) Thank you!

The latest version of PKHeX already supports GO Shiny Dialga.
image.png

Your GO Dialga must have the correct date. PKHeX verifies dates.

The range is literally in the error message. Make sure dates and levels and other details match the encounter details.
Also, rather than make things from scratch, import from the encounter database. Also ensure you're at the latest version.

edit: I reread your post, and it appears the issue you have is with Sysbot, not PKHeX (as in NOT issues related to making a legal shiny Dialga on PKHeX), my bad. I'm keeping my old content up for context (maybe it'll help others)

Anyway, we have no control over the various copies of Sysbot out there, after it was downloaded by server owners.
The server owner has to update their own version of PKHeX.Core (and various DLLs) that Sys-botbase relies on, to get the updated legality checks.

So your file is legal, and PKHeX is working fine. It is just that the server owners need to update their system that runs legality checks. Alternatively, find a server that turns off legality checks.

Thanks for the response!!

I started with the GBL encounter from the encounters database. The date is within the range. I'm attaching an example file (I've tried with various encounter types). The issue is that pkhex states it's legal but several sysbot legality checks don't. I'm just not sure whether it's out of my hands or if I can do something to make it work. 

000 dialga test 1.pk8

Just now, MoldyCantaloupe said:

Thanks for the response!!

I started with the GBL encounter from the encounters database. The date is within the range. I'm attaching an example file (I've tried with various encounter types). The issue is that pkhex states it's legal but several sysbot legality checks don't. I'm just not sure whether it's out of my hands or if I can do something to make it work. 

000 dialga test 1.pk8 344 B · 0 downloads

Hi, I guess I was editing my post while you were typing this.

Refresh the page and read the edit I made, thanks :D