Egg move issue - USUM Save file edit

JovianGuard

Hi,

I'm attempting to generate a level 1 hatched Eevee that knows Wish. Wish can be chain bred onto Eevee in Gen 7. I know I've generated a hatched Eevee with Wish before as I have a couple sat in Home. I cannot work out what the issue is. When I give the Eevee the move wish an invalid move error occurs.

I cannot work out what the issue is. The Eevee is legal when I remove Wish. I have it set as 'met as egg' with Nursery Helpers. 

Gona follow this up because I was so sure the Pokemon was legit - 

Decided to try and send the 'illegal' Eevee through Pokemon Bank and it worked with no issue. The Eevee is has since been transferred to Pokemon Home with no issues and is now sitting in Pokemon Shield. Either Nintendo's legality checks are garbage or PKHEX is wrong. I am using the latest version as of the time of this post.

@JovianGuard Bank and HOME has almost has no legality checks, so you're right about their checks being garbage.

Bred Pokémon's egg moves follow a somewhat specific move order. You probably just haphazardly threw moves into the Egg Move section thinking that's enough.

Let the PKHeX suggest moves, that should set it into the correct order. Alternatively upload the file here.

Or just follow this image:
image.png