EVENT INJECTED IN A VERSION THAT DOESN'T CORRESPOND

DaseR

As I indicate in the title, I would like to ask why i can inject events that were exclusive to specific versions of Pokemon and reproduce them the same and without any problem, why does PKHex let you do that? That is, if in the past you went to the event, they could only give in specific versions, for example "Member Card" is only for platinum but i can inject it and reproduce it identically in Pokemon Pearl / Diamond, also with other events that were for specific versions

1085348523_MEMBERCARDEVENTINPOKEMONPEARL1.png.22067a08a0b84122a8edca69fc660836.png34784579_MEMBERCARDEVENTINPOKEMONPEARL.png.8cabfe9615555f8d951464d5a32dd7b2.png340148163_DIANCIEORASEVENTINPOKEMONX.png.fd6c7b7a12c10c54a546bc7beba1c5bd.png

Add some images from my Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon X where it is shown that I inject the event without problem and also I can collect it in the NPC, I have to say that I am using emulators to do this until I am sure of doing it on my console and original games, i want to apologize if i seem too unsafe but for nothing in the world I would like to inject a file with the smallest apex of difference from the one the official Nintendo..

Another very curious thing is that, when inject a WonderCard it automatically changes me the Region - Subregion - Country to which I indicate in the attached image, do you know why this can happen if the events that I inject are European?

468975938_REGION-SUBREGIONPKMN.thumb.png.328ef0bf41847d4a8514b05bec4505ed.png

Thanks a lot for your help, I am eternally grateful to all of you who have achieved all this.

Edited by DaseR

Citra itself may have wonky Region information, so when you inject a wonder card, and redeem it in-game, the gift takes the save's regions information, which the region information is taken from the stored region information in Citra's settings.

The wonder cards themselves don't have region restriction; any region restrictions we may mention is due to knowledge of how the system works IRL.
For example, in a logical retail setting, you would never be to receive a certain gift from the distribution beacon. However if you inject the wonder card, you are bypassing those restrictions, therefore making it illegal.

So if anything appears illegal due to wonder card restriction, you yourself is the problem here.

[Also, I don't understand why you're showing the Darkrai image. Next time, use your words. I don't want to decipher and guess what you mean]

Hi, I mustn’t have expressed myself well, what I want to know is why I can inject into my Pokemon cartridge Diamond / Pearl an event that was made only for Platinum, it shouldn’t be programmed in the game, right?

The same happens with events for ORAS, I can inject it and run it perfectly it in XY, why I can do this if it should not be programmed in the game, please i need confirm this

PS: The images are to show that I can reproduce it perfectly, in the title of the window you can see the game that is loaded

Thanks a lot for clarifying things for me

7 minutes ago, DaseR said:

Hi, I mustn’t have expressed myself well, what I want to know is why I can inject into my Pokemon cartridge Diamond / Pearl an event that was made only for Platinum, it shouldn’t be programmed in the game, right?

For Gen 4 and onwards, injections bypass any restrictions relating to "whether this game can receive it", as long as you're injecting a wonder card of the correct generation.

Of course, the resulting mon may not be legal, if they were not supposed to be cross received.

7 minutes ago, DaseR said:

The same happens with events for ORAS, I can inject it and run it perfectly it in XY, why I can do this if it should not be programmed in the game, please i need confirm this

As I said above, from Generation 4 and onwards, you can cross inject the wonder card within the same generation. However the mon may not be legal, if they were not supposed to be cross received.

edit: I didn't see the words. This is why it looks like to me.
image.png

I had to highlight em to see them. I just saw the presence of your words for the first time.

image.png

So, I was replying purely based on the images and the red circles.

Oh sorry my bad, i have changed the font color so that anyone can read it

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

For Gen 4 and onwards, injections bypass any restrictions relating to "whether this game can receive it", as long as you're injecting a wonder card of the correct generation.

Of course, the resulting mon may not be legal, if they were not supposed to be cross received.

As I said above, from Generation 4 and onwards, you can cross inject the wonder card within the same generation. However the mon may not be legal, if they were not supposed to be cross received.

Ok, now I understand more how it works, I only have 3 questions left:
1-Is the data of the events downloaded from this page 100% official or are they a simulation of the original?
2-Assuming that in my original cartridge, it automatically changes Region / Subregion / Country, (as it does in the CITRA emulator) if I modify it manually in PkHex to add mine that corresponds, would it change anything in terms of legality?
3-Is it better to use the event files / WonderCards uploaded on this page and inject them with PKHex or emulate the ROMS of the events (supposedly official) on a flash card so as not to touch the saved game of the original cartridge? [In order not to give information from other sources, I am attaching an image of some that I have downloaded]

1767192314_distributioneventsflashcard.png.d2408af40a830de8b428be6060a346fb.png
If the mission is to generate the legal pokemon in the game, what option do you recommend me to do?
Thanks again for your time

10 minutes ago, DaseR said:

Oh sorry my bad, i have changed the font color so that anyone can read it

Ok, now I understand more how it works, I only have 3 questions left:
1-Is the data of the events downloaded from this page 100% official or are they a simulation of the original?
2-Assuming that in my original cartridge, it automatically changes Region / Subregion / Country, (as it does in the CITRA emulator) if I modify it manually in PkHex to add mine that corresponds, would it change anything in terms of legality?
3-Is it better to use the event files / WonderCards uploaded on this page and inject them with PKHex or emulate the ROMS of the events (supposedly official) on a flash card so as not to touch the saved game of the original cartridge? [In order not to give information from other sources, I am attaching an image of some that I have downloaded]

1767192314_distributioneventsflashcard.png.d2408af40a830de8b428be6060a346fb.png
If the mission is to generate the legal pokemon in the game, what option do you recommend me to do?
Thanks again for your time

1) We get our cards contributed to us.
2) If it's a legal combination, it'll be flagged as such. Same for illegal.
3) Whether which is better is up to the user. Also you appear to be showing a screenshot of distribution ROMs, which is piracy. That is not allowed on our forums, and I cannot assist you further in that matter.

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

1) Recibimos nuestras tarjetas. 2) Si es una combinación legal, se marcará como tal. Lo mismo para ilegal. 3) Si cuál es mejor depende del usuario. También parece que está mostrando una captura de pantalla de las ROM de distribución, que es piratería. Eso no está permitido en nuestros foros y no puedo ayudarlo más en ese asunto.

I don't understand what you mean by "We get our cards contributed to us." you haven't answered my question if the file that is downloaded on this page is 100% identical to the official or is a simulation, on the other hand with the images of the ROMS distribution that I have found I just wanted to ask if they were original, since you indicate that they are piracy right now they are deleted from my computer, as I said I wouldn't like to put anything corrupt in my games, so I seek to ensure both of everything, thanks again.

5 hours ago, DaseR said:

I don't understand what you mean by "We get our cards contributed to us." you haven't answered my question if the file that is downloaded on this page is 100% identical to the official or is a simulation,

I will give a short explanation, about the risks of receiving files from others. I'll just give you the short version.

I cannot guarantee that 100% of our events were from official. Most if not all of our events were vetted, and a big bunch even grabbed directly by us. But even then, our main mode of receiving events are contributions. Thing about contributions is, malicious parties can be ingenious and try to find ways to get their simulated stuff accepted.
As such, I cannot be 100% confident that nothing slipped past us. I'm only 99.9% confident.

I hope that fully answers the question.

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Daré una breve explicación sobre los riesgos de recibir archivos de otros. Solo te daré la versión corta.

No puedo garantizar que el 100% de nuestros eventos fueran oficiales. La mayoría, si no todos, de nuestros eventos fueron examinados, y un gran grupo incluso lo tomamos directamente nosotros. Pero incluso entonces, nuestro principal modo de recibir eventos son las contribuciones. Lo que pasa con las contribuciones es que las partes malintencionadas pueden ser ingeniosas y tratar de encontrar formas de hacer que se acepte su material simulado.
Como tal, no puedo estar 100% seguro de que nada se nos escapó. Solo tengo un 99,9% de confianza.

Espero que responda completamente a la pregunta.

Now yes😝
99,9% it seems to me a more than reasonable percentage to convince me, I also don't think that in the pokemon community there are people who seek to annoy with these things..

Thanks for all!!! finally I'm going to inject the events from here, I have more than 1 year interested in this and finally I want to do it.

• Like 1