Trade and Battle Day JEREMY Pokemon

mahler_iii

Any chance these are authentic JEREMY pokemon? Sandshrew, Slowpoke, and Shellder in particular. There isn't a lot of information available about them on bulbapedia and other references. I cross-referenced all of them with bulbapedia and this neoseeker page that seems to have more information regarding Sandshrew, Slowpoke, and Shellder. Neoseeker doesn't list IVs or met location whereas bulbapedia does.

My observations: 

Ekans information matched bulbapedia but neoseeker listed it as level 15
023 - EKANS - AC32E9D9B217.pk3

Sandshrew information matches neoseeker but level, met location, moveset, nature, and IVs are all missing on bulba
027 - SANDSHREW - 680B215F6980.pk3

Vulpix information matches neatly with both references
037 - VULPIX - F1DE65A0DE74.pk3

Oddish information also matches both references
043 - ODDISH - B8FFA23E7080.pk3

Psyduck information matches bulbapedia but the TID is listed differently in addition to Psyduck's Screech being absent from the moveset on neoseeker
054 - PSYDUCK - 297BEBAEB6DA.pk3

Growlithe information matches bulbapedia but she's listed as Tauros and has a docile nature according to neoseeker
058 - GROWLITHE - A7DCD6A3173E.pk3

Machamp information matches both references
068 - MACHAMP - 481FF48C3744.pk3

Slowpoke information matches neoseeker with the exception of her ability and moveset, but level, met location, moveset, nature, and IVs are all missing on bulba
079 - SLOWPOKE - 29345A06444B.pk3

Shellder information mostly matches neoseeker (fourth move listed as bubblebeam, Shellder knows aurora beam), but level, met location, moveset, nature, and IVs are all also missing on bulba
090 - SHELLDER - DB340CAC3758.pk3

I also have a Gengar, Staryu, and Tauros but in pk4 format. I can share those as well if they can be used to verify the legitimacy of these. I managed to get these from a buddy who had recently been gifted his older sister's collection of pokemon games. I got his permission to look through his boxes and pick out some pokemon I want. Now I just want to know if it's too good to be true. 

54 minutes ago, mahler_iii said:

Any chance these are authentic JEREMY pokemon? Sandshrew, Slowpoke, and Shellder in particular. There isn't a lot of information available about them on bulbapedia and other references. I cross-referenced all of them with bulbapedia and this neoseeker page that seems to have more information regarding Sandshrew, Slowpoke, and Shellder. Neoseeker doesn't list IVs or met location whereas bulbapedia does.

My observations: 

Ekans information matched bulbapedia but neoseeker listed it as level 15
023 - EKANS - AC32E9D9B217.pk3

Sandshrew information matches neoseeker but level, met location, moveset, nature, and IVs are all missing on bulba
027 - SANDSHREW - 680B215F6980.pk3

Vulpix information matches neatly with both references
037 - VULPIX - F1DE65A0DE74.pk3

Oddish information also matches both references
043 - ODDISH - B8FFA23E7080.pk3

Psyduck information matches bulbapedia but the TID is listed differently in addition to Psyduck's Screech being absent from the moveset on neoseeker
054 - PSYDUCK - 297BEBAEB6DA.pk3

Growlithe information matches bulbapedia but she's listed as Tauros and has a docile nature according to neoseeker
058 - GROWLITHE - A7DCD6A3173E.pk3

Machamp information matches both references
068 - MACHAMP - 481FF48C3744.pk3

Slowpoke information matches neoseeker with the exception of her ability and moveset, but level, met location, moveset, nature, and IVs are all missing on bulba
079 - SLOWPOKE - 29345A06444B.pk3

Shellder information mostly matches neoseeker (fourth move listed as bubblebeam, Shellder knows aurora beam), but level, met location, moveset, nature, and IVs are all also missing on bulba
090 - SHELLDER - DB340CAC3758.pk3

I also have a Gengar, Staryu, and Tauros but in pk4 format. I can share those as well if they can be used to verify the legitimacy of these. I managed to get these from a buddy who had recently been gifted his older sister's collection of pokemon games. I got his permission to look through his boxes and pick out some pokemon I want. Now I just want to know if it's too good to be true. 

I'm not going to look at all of those, because chances are we've already vetted them.
The ones that we have available, are here:

So if your copy differs from these, not the real deal.

As for Slowpoke, Shellder and Sandshrew, I would take another look at them.
Tho chances are, they are not the real deal. Jeremy's mon are all in-game mons, and to simplify the technical aspects, they have certain characteristics that one can tell that the copies in circulation were hacked. It's possible those 3 are of a similar situation, since we've browsed the net for such files.

Edit: We've seen this Sandshrew and Slowpoke before, they were dismissed as fake. Looking into Shellder again.

Edit2: What's the original link for your Shellder?

5 minutes ago, mahler_iii said:

Thanks for taking the time to respond! I figured it seemed too good to be true.

Original link for Shellder? What do you mean? I got the Shellder from the same batch of trades if that's what you mean. I didn't find it online.

Oh sorry, I missed that part about the trade.

Well the thing is, the upside is that the Shellder matches the correlation of an in-game mon, so it *could* potentially be a Jeremy mon.
But the downside is, given it matches the correlation of an in-game mon, anyone could have caught a Shellder that matches the known details, then just swapped on the correct OT, TID, SID.

So it's usually a good sign if it's a Jeremy mon that matched the details + was on a site/link like, for the past 10-15 years.

Awesome, I'll definitely hang onto Shellder in that case and see if it pays off if and when these pokemon are finally available. It's a real shame about Sandshrew and Slowpoke. I just came across some other red flags when I was taking a closer look at them on pkhex. Ctrl+click legal report shows that they're fishy for being unable to match encounter conditions with a possible RNG frame. smh

Thanks a ton for looking into them for me!

Edited by mahler_iii
typo

30 minutes ago, mahler_iii said:

Awesome, I'll definitely hang onto Shellder in that case and see if it pays off if and when these pokemon are finally available. It's a real shame about Sandshrew and Slowpoke. I just came across some other red flags when I was taking a closer look at them on pkhex. Ctrl+click legal report shows that they're fishy for being unable to match encounter conditions with a possible RNG frame. smh

Thanks a ton for looking into them for me!

Even in that sense, I'm not sure if PKHeX into other data associated.

For me, I have an excel spreadsheet with some PIDs we've came across, so I would know right away whether we've seen them before. XD

JERMEY stuff is just wild captures from the game. Literally nothing special besides it was an official cloned PKM.

I'm not sure if they've been vetted to RNG conditions being able to encounter the encounterslot with the PIDIV, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were debug-ROM forced encounters (ignoring encounter slot and Method H nature loop).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

JERMEY stuff is just wild captures from the game. Literally nothing special besides it was an official cloned PKM.

I'm not sure if they've been vetted to RNG conditions being able to encounter the encounterslot with the PIDIV, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were debug-ROM forced encounters (ignoring encounter slot and Method H nature loop).

Most of the ones I've vetted based on the ones that were seen and previously on-site. They were vetted for encounter slot and PIDIV, route info, nature, level etc.

So only the named three didn't hit that requirement. But yeah, debug-ROM forced encounters would make sense.

Still, I'm perplexed to why people want in-game mons..

• 7 months later...
On 8/22/2021 at 9:42 PM, theSLAYER said:

I'm not going to look at all of those, because chances are we've already vetted them.
The ones that we have available, are here:

So if your copy differs from these, not the real deal.

As for Slowpoke, Shellder and Sandshrew, I would take another look at them.
Tho chances are, they are not the real deal. Jeremy's mon are all in-game mons, and to simplify the technical aspects, they have certain characteristics that one can tell that the copies in circulation were hacked. It's possible those 3 are of a similar situation, since we've browsed the net for such files.

Edit: We've seen this Sandshrew and Slowpoke before, they were dismissed as fake. Looking into Shellder again.

Edit2: What's the original link for your Shellder?

In that file it said that the Haunter was de-evolved, how was that made possible 

On 8/22/2021 at 11:26 PM, theSLAYER said:

Oh sorry, I missed that part about the trade.

Well the thing is, the upside is that the Shellder matches the correlation of an in-game mon, so it *could* potentially be a Jeremy mon.
But the downside is, given it matches the correlation of an in-game mon, anyone could have caught a Shellder that matches the known details, then just swapped on the correct OT, TID, SID.

So it's usually a good sign if it's a Jeremy mon that matched the details + was on a site/link like, for the past 10-15 years.

I haven't seen this thread before, but I have a question. All the uploads in the OP have a friendship value of 0... Isn't that concerning? Despite the suspicious maximum contest stats in each field for every upload as well, I'm pretty sure all Pokemon are supposed to be caught with their default base happiness/friendship value. I have a feeling these were all modified...

1 minute ago, ICanSnake said:

I haven't seen this thread before, but I have a question. All the uploads in the OP have a friendship value of 0... Isn't that concerning? Despite the suspicious maximum contest stats in each field for every upload as well, I'm pretty sure all Pokemon are supposed to be caught with their default base happiness/friendship value. I have a feeling these were all modified...

It’s possible their friendship and/or contest stats were modified as a “marker” of some sorts. While these stats are thoroughly possible to obtain in-game, it does raise an eyebrow.

18 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Just change the species down? It’s not something super sophisticated, since you don’t have to worry about memories and HT Name etc. literally manipulate one value.

Whoa so the pokemon still retains its former identity even if it was an event pokemon? its just de-evolved?