I need to reset a trainer

Tadtu05

The Gmax pikachu trader in the wild area says that It already gave me Gmax pikachu. i don't have any save data on Let's go pikachu and it bugs me that the trainer says that I have save data on the game when I actually don't. I'm a completionist. Can anyone please help me reset the trader in the wild area so it doesn't offer me Gmax pikachu or tell me it gave me Gmax pikachu. i will trade 2 Zarude and an eternatus. Please help me

Edited by Tadtu05

27 minutes ago, Tadtu05 said:

The Gmax pikachu trader in the wild area says that It already gave me Gmax pikachu. i don't have any save data on Let's go pikachu and it bugs me that the trainer says that I have save data on the game when I actually don't. I'm a completionist. Can anyone please help me reset the trader in the wild area so it doesn't offer me Gmax pikachu or tell me it gave me Gmax pikachu. i will trade 2 Zarude and an eternatus. Please help me

I’m a bit confused about what you’re asking for in this post. Are you wanting someone to edit your save for you or are you wanting someone to trade you this Pikachu? I ask this because I think you’re asking something that might be impossible.

• Like 1