Our site's pokedex...

Well, our sites pokedex is currently being worked on and we even have a full list of all the 493 pokemon currently. However, for now there is no information on them. I'm hoping that this will come soon and if there are any updates on it I hope they will be posted here. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of our pokedex and if you are too or you don't think it matters much post your comments here. Plus any information on how soon the pokedex will arrive will be greatly appreciated!

Comment!:D

Project Pokemon's pokedex

The site is being updated. If you want a working Pokedex, just use Serebii in the mean time.

The developers have a lot on their hands right now. They need to rework the forums, adjust the mainpage and at the same time manage the forums and create new tools.

Then there's that thing called a "life" each of them have.

Yeah, I know that they are busy and I know I can find this info I want other places. However, I would really like there to be one here so I don't have to have multiple tabs open to a thousand different sites. If it is all right here I can navigate easier rather then having to figure out each and every site design to find my information.

Yay! If the Pokédex is finished, I won't have to go to Serebii or Bulbapedia! :D

It depends on what would the Pokédex contain.

If for each pokemon and each stat, we could see the amount of EVs gained by defeating a poke , e.g., if you defeat an Alakazam you gain +3 EV points in Sp. Att. , that would be a lot more easier for EV trainers to target the pokemon they need to train with.

Same goes for number of steps required to hatch an egg, egg moves, catch rate, the most adequate Hidden power attack for each Pokemon (e.g. Kingdra needs an electric hidden power).

The list is long but it would be a rewarding effort to build a perfect pokédex.

It depends on what would the Pokédex contain.

If for each pokemon and each stat, we could see the amount of EVs gained by defeating a poke , e.g., if you defeat an Alakazam you gain +3 EV points in Sp. Att. , that would be a lot more easier for EV trainers to target the pokemon they need to train with.

Same goes for number of steps required to hatch an egg, egg moves, catch rate, the most adequate Hidden power attack for each Pokemon (e.g. Kingdra needs an electric hidden power).

The list is long but it would be a rewarding effort to build a perfect pokédex.

defiantly that would a massive help.

All information Guardna spoke about will be included. Here is a quick list of information that will be included which Serebii does not have.

- xD Move Tutor moves

- Proper Platinum Move Tutor moves

- Other various little bits of information

The Pokedex will also include information that bulbapedia has wrong, including:

- Chain Breeding/Egg moves

- xD Move Tutor moves

- Platinum Move Tutor moves