Pokemon Colosseum save file from (U) <-> (J)

KazoWAR

If I uploaded my Ruby save file, would one of you be able to transfer a Celebi to it from the Bonus Disc?

Same with Jirachi, would anyone be able to transfer a Jirachi to my Ruby save?

Why not just get the pkm from somebody and put it into the save yourself?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@Pingouin7, 'Probably because I want them on my 3rd gen games.' so many of your posts sound so impolite. just because you are 16, it doesn't mean you have to act like everyone is stupid.

well anyway, i got some celebis, i didn't use any 'converted' save file stuff, i just used my completed save from my japanese colosseum, and used my retail japanese emerald cart.

here they are: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?54-Distant-Land-collection-project&p=72110&viewfull=1#post72110

@Pingouin7, 'Probably because I want them on my 3rd gen games.' so many of your posts sound so impolite. just because you are 16, it doesn't mean you have to act like everyone is stupid.

I agree, you could have just said it politely, maybe poryhack didn't know that, in fact they most likely didn't know as no one (as far as I know) can read minds

well anyway, i got some celebis, i didn't use any 'converted' save file stuff, i just used my completed save from my japanese colosseum, and used my retail japanese emerald cart.

here they are: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?54-Distant-Land-collection-project&p=72110&viewfull=1#post72110

If it sounded impolite, then sorry, because that wasn't on purpose.

And by the way, thanks for the Celebi!

I picked two of them and used Pokémon Maker to turn them into cheats to get them onto my GBA games.

I'm actually glad I researched about the hex values for each letter and symbol a while ago, since Pokémon Maker doesn't support Japanese characters.

I simply edited the Codebreaker code to put the hex for the Japanese symbols and it worked!

Edited by Guest

hey don't worry.

hmmm a few months ago i was searching for jp emerald codes, and i found this site that was down (but i could access it with those websites that archive sites) and there was basically pokesav for gba and all the weird little save editors and gba code makers.

i have them on my laptop somewhere, one of them can even attach itself to vba and edit the ram from there. they were entirely in japanese.

i'll try and find them, although the last time i the tools, i couldn't get them to work, but i am sure that once i did..

• 2 weeks later...
Just replace every instance of GC6J with GC6E in the ISO (case sensitive!).

While I was hacking the ISO, I did a search for the text: "AXVJ" and "AXPJ". Those are the IDs Nintendo assigned Pokemon Ruby(AXVJ) and Sapphire(AXPJ), and ironically, I found both of those in the ISO, it looked like this: "AXPJAXVJ". Do you think that if I replaced those with the US Ruby(AXVE) and Sapphire(AXPE) IDs, that I would be able to send a Celebi to a US GBA Ruby or Sapphire Cartridge?

While I was hacking the ISO, I did a search for the text: "AXVJ" and "AXPJ". Those are the IDs Nintendo assigned Pokemon Ruby(AXVJ) and Sapphire(AXPJ), and ironically, I found both of those in the ISO, it looked like this: "AXPJAXVJ". Do you think that if I replaced those with the US Ruby(AXVE) and Sapphire(AXPE) IDs, that I would be able to send a Celebi to a US GBA Ruby or Sapphire Cartridge?

Give it a try if you're not short on DVDs to burn to.

Give it a try if you're not short on DVDs to burn to.

Right now, I'm short on DVDs, a program to load backed up ISOs on a Wii or Gamecube, and the money to get said things. Do you know of a good Gamecube backup loader that's compatible with the Celebi bonus disc ISO and Wii menu 4.2?

Edited by Chancellor Cole

• 2 months later...
I have one more question, if I transfered a Celebi from a hacked ISO which transfers the Celebi directly to English Colosseum saves, then will Celebi's name in English or Japanese?

Probably Japanese but you'd have to try it to be sure.

• 1 month later...

Okay so I just spent my whole labor day weekend trying to get this celebi bonus disk to work and it finally paid off....well kinda anyway...this is what I did...

I burnt a hex edited bonus disk so it would work with an English Colosseum save and I also edited it to try and get it to work with the English version of the GBA Ruby or Sapphire, which was suggested earlier in this thread but never tested...

After beating the game and purifying all 48 pokemon I moved on to the hard part which was trying to get the burnt game to work with my unmodded gamecube with the SD media launcher...it turns out that I had to mess with the laser and make it stronger by taking apart my gamecube and finally the disk was recognized!...

It started up great and It is accepting my English colosseum save but I havent been able to test it to see if it will work with an english GBA game yet...I will post when I get it working

EDIT: I finally got the shrine option to work and I ended up getting the celebi in my colosseum save...but changing the game ID for the Japanese Ruby and Sapphire, to the English Ruby and Sapphire didnt work at all...it still shows an "X" over the Gameboy when you try to hook it up for the transfer...

If anyone has any ideas to get the bonus disk to work with the English GBA games, PM me or post here...thanks...

Edited by A Jill Sandwich

to try and get it to work with the English version of the GBA Ruby or Sapphire, which was suggested earlier in this thread but never tested...

Yeah, I kind of forgot about that, sorry.

changing the game ID for the Japanese Ruby and Sapphire, to the English Ruby and Sapphire didnt work at all...it still shows an "X" over the Gameboy when you try to hook it up for the transfer...

I don't think anything can be done about that, though, you don't even need to send Celebi to a GBA game if you have MCBackup on your SD Media Launcher.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...