GO Pokemon Illegal Bug?

LordOfTheWeebs

So I've been noticing this issue with my Pokémon GO Pokémon once I transfer them to HOME and into my Sword game. This seems to only happen with raid Pokémon, as well. An example will be this unedited Palkia I transferred in (it has also occurred with a Dialga and a shiny Lapras). I'm using the latest version of PKHeX (20210521 as far as I can tell after double-checking), and I haven't made any changes at all to this Palkia since I transferred it (same with the Dialga and Lapras). I think this is a bug, since it doesn't occur with other Pokémon from GO, only ones from gym raids.

In either case, is there possibly a way to force the legality check? If not, would these still be safe to use online? I transferred them in for the explicit purpose of using them for competitive sets. I've attached a screenshot along with the Palkia's file if those help. Thanks for the help, and let me know if you need anymore information!

Screenshot (74).png

484 - Palkia - E38DCE93290A.pk8

Refer to the timestamp at the top of PKHeX's window, indicating the version is from May.

Palkia was captured in July.

Palkia is not a persistently-available Pokémon in GO.

PKHeX's database (as of May) does not have any entries for future availability.

It's legal with current-date legality databases, which will come in a future PKHeX update (probably in a few hours, actually).

• Relieved 1

I usually wait before I try to gen them and though it takes a little time, it is worth-it.

My suggestion is for your follow to follow the thread for the GO Files and gen the ones in there which are available at the moment. For the time being all we can do is wait but if you can't , you may opt into trading them into your actual game via HOME (GO > HOME > SWSH).

Edited by thethorlanes
Updated comment
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

Refer to the timestamp at the top of PKHeX's window, indicating the version is from May.

Palkia was captured in July.

Palkia is not a persistently-available Pokémon in GO.

PKHeX's database (as of May) does not have any entries for future availability.

It's legal with current-date legality databases, which will come in a future PKHeX update (probably in a few hours, actually).

Ahh, I understand. Alright, thank you! ^^

1 hour ago, thethorlanes said:

I usually wait before I try to gen them and while it takes a little time, it is worth-it.

My suggestion is for your follow to follow the thread for the GO Files and gen the ones that are available at the moment. For the time being all we can do is wait unless you trade them into your actual game.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll do that for the future.