How i can get older versions of PKheX?

Poketrainer162

13 minutes ago, Poketrainer162 said:

New versions of PKheX are doesn't supported on my PC.
If anyone has the 2019,2018 - share pls.

You can go to the PKHeX page. There's an option near the bottom of the page (before comments/reviews) that let you change the version to download.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, theSLAYER said:

You can go to the PKHeX page. There's an option near the bottom of the page (before comments/reviews) that let you change the version to download.

Can you show me via screenshot please because I literally can't find it

I used version 20171117 time ago for outfit injectin in X Y following this guide since in newer version the layout changed and i couldn't figure out how to set eyliner, blush, lipstick...1723910586_SerenaOutfitInjection.thumb.png.0478302d13f58378046efdac3559bf08.png

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Mind telling me why you need an older version?

Because I messed my save file up for ultra sun and I need to put the file onto pkhex to see if the correct file I can't use the newer version because net framework

7 hours ago, MoonIight said:

I used version 20171117 time ago for outfit injectin in X Y following this guide since in newer version the layout changed and i couldn't figure out how to set eyliner, blush, lipstick...

For this particular use case, the latest stable release of PKHeX works fine with editing trainer customization values for Gen6, both male and female. I recently updated the structure to fix any past issues: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/3fdf1396aa8a042566410e7dd180011da8b4fc76

• Like 2