Jump to content

Pkhex usage on switch


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Vagg said:

Is it possible to import/export saves files and edit pokemon from my switch without homebrew?

No you need Homebrew to import and export a save. If it’s just Pokémon edits that you want you can use a sysbot on a some discord servers. That way you can get the Pokémon you want to edit with PKHeX and then have sysbot trade you the Pokémon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Poke J said:

No you need Homebrew to import and export a save. If it’s just Pokémon edits that you want you can use a sysbot on a some discord servers. That way you can get the Pokémon you want to edit with PKHeX and then have sysbot trade you the Pokémon.

Does the sysbot include the OT and IDs I choose? And would you consider this a safer option?

Edited by Vagg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

you're uploading an entire PK8.

the OT and ID you choose is included in the pk8.

Should be safe enough.

Those pokemon are safe to use online right??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vagg said:

Those pokemon are safe to use online right??

 

I mean you’re the one who’s making the edits so it comes down to how good you are at editing. Additionally, you should not be using hacked or edited Pokémon for online play.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I mean you’re the one who’s making the edits so it comes down to how good you are at editing. Additionally, you should not be using hacked or edited Pokémon for online play.

I mean I always use pokemon that pkhex says are legal, so can I take them online or not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Vagg said:

I mean I always use pokemon that pkhex says are legal, so can I take them online or not?

You can, but it hurts the spirit of the game and is unfair to unsuspecting players if you do so, as well as, against online play rules. Also keep in mind that this forum does not condone or support the use of hacked or edited Pokémon for online play even if they are legal.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Poke J said:

You can, but it hurts the spirit of the game and is unfair to unsuspecting players if you do so, as well as, against online play rules. Also keep in mind that this forum does not condone or support the use of hacked or edited Pokémon for online play even if they are legal.

It is allowed to use them but if i use them I'm like undeserved of my wins cause they're just genned?

Edited by Vagg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...