Pkhex usage on switch

Vagg

1 hour ago, Vagg said:

Is it possible to import/export saves files and edit pokemon from my switch without homebrew?

No you need Homebrew to import and export a save. If it’s just Pokémon edits that you want you can use a sysbot on a some discord servers. That way you can get the Pokémon you want to edit with PKHeX and then have sysbot trade you the Pokémon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Poke J said:

No you need Homebrew to import and export a save. If it’s just Pokémon edits that you want you can use a sysbot on a some discord servers. That way you can get the Pokémon you want to edit with PKHeX and then have sysbot trade you the Pokémon.

Does the sysbot include the OT and IDs I choose? And would you consider this a safer option?

Edited by Vagg

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

you're uploading an entire PK8.

the OT and ID you choose is included in the pk8.

Should be safe enough.

Those pokemon are safe to use online right??

46 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I mean you’re the one who’s making the edits so it comes down to how good you are at editing. Additionally, you should not be using hacked or edited Pokémon for online play.

I mean I always use pokemon that pkhex says are legal, so can I take them online or not?

58 minutes ago, Vagg said:

I mean I always use pokemon that pkhex says are legal, so can I take them online or not?

You can, but it hurts the spirit of the game and is unfair to unsuspecting players if you do so, as well as, against online play rules. Also keep in mind that this forum does not condone or support the use of hacked or edited Pokémon for online play even if they are legal.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Poke J said:

You can, but it hurts the spirit of the game and is unfair to unsuspecting players if you do so, as well as, against online play rules. Also keep in mind that this forum does not condone or support the use of hacked or edited Pokémon for online play even if they are legal.

It is allowed to use them but if i use them I'm like undeserved of my wins cause they're just genned?

Edited by Vagg

• 2 years later...