Request : Balanced/Hard Difficulty hack for XY

If you can, please send level caps for main battles (gym leaders, elite 4 and team flare) that you think are fine for a balanced/hard difficulty hack rom for xy, and yes, I plan to add exp share, I’m asking for it because i don’t know nothing about level caps, and I’d need some.

sorry if that’s too much, I just need them to make the project im planning to do, I just don’t want my project to be unbalanced

ill give you credits when the project is finished, thanks.

9 minutes ago, ordepyoshi said:

If you can, please send level caps for main battles (gym leaders, elite 4 and team flare) that you think are fine for a balanced/hard difficulty hack rom for xy, and yes, I plan to add exp share, I’m asking for it because i don’t know nothing about level caps, and I’d need some.

sorry if that’s too much, I just need them to make the project im planning to do, I just don’t want my project to be unbalanced

While you're not using multiple accounts for ban evasion, I suggest you stop using this account and go back to your main.

Also, you should create a game first (to show that you can make a proper game). Maybe you'll get teams and level caps afterwards.

There's too many pages out there where "I wanna make a game" but the devs don't have the knack or skill for it, so it doesn't go anywhere.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

While you're not using multiple accounts for ban evasion, I suggest you stop using this account and go back to your main.

Also, you should create a game first (to show that you can make a proper game). Maybe you'll get teams and level caps afterwards.

There's too many pages out there where "I wanna make a game" but the devs don't have the knack or skill for it, so it doesn't go anywhere.

I don’t know how to change profile picture so I logged in with the another google account with the profile picture I want, also i just started it again because I found the first one very unbalanced and then deleted it, I just want to do a simple team edit hack rom and have no idea of doing a balanced level cap, I added like 9 levels from coumarine to lumiose and they are super close, that’s why I’m asking for, sorry if that’s against the rules I didn’t know

8 minutes ago, ordepyoshi said:

I don’t know how to change profile picture

image.png

image.png

image.png
Note: This is obviously my profile, but the same step applies to yours.

I just want to do a simple team edit hack rom and have no idea of doing a balanced level cap, I added like 9 levels from coumarine to lumiose and they are super close

I'm telling you to actually create a ROM hack first, then edit all the details after.

More often than not, people who want to make ROM hacks can't actually do it.
So it may do you good to prove that you can make one.

For starters, it may be good to just follow the levels given by the game.
If you want a difficulty hack, maybe +1 x (factor) to the levels given by the game, but you decide on the multiplication factor based on some arbitrary rule in your mind, such as amount of gym badges.

that’s why I’m asking for, sorry if that’s against the rules I didn’t know

Asking for levels and teams isn't against the rules, but more often than not, others won't want to contribute when there is no indication that you can do deliver proper ROM hacks.

As I've said, many 'creators' want a ROM hack, but can't actually do it.

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm telling you to actually create a ROM hack first, then edit all the details after.

More often than not, people who want to make ROM hacks can't actually do it.
So it may do you good to prove that you can make one.

Do you mean with no level cap edits? just different teams? or with my terrible level cap?

Edited by ordepyoshi

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

just post screenshots of the changes, and the summary of said changes, all in a spoiler tag.

I didnt got screen shots, I don’t want to corrupt my save xy file, everything I done is test if the rom is working

Edited by ordepyoshi

On 7/23/2021 at 8:12 AM, ordepyoshi said:

Just download a program called PK3ds 

This video will at least show you how to install the program and after that it should be quite strait forward to use. its an easy tool to use, it just requires a bit of time to edit trainers and gym leaders. you can also edit the story text if you want to, among other things.

Edited by Freeasabird420183