Question about Country/region of old pokemon events

thomas05

I know that pokemon events from gen 1 to 5 got the country/3ds region of the new 3ds system during the pokebank transfer.

Now i'm asking if pokemon transferred from poke bank to Home will have the same process. I'm curious because i have a lot of false events injected with wonder cards of other countries, they seem perfetct in game but i know that internal data not showed in game like country/sub region/3ds region are illegal because these data are generated during wonder card redeem and not match with the language that depends with the game language when the pokemon is picked up in the pokemon center. You can say "why you don't use the same language of the wonder card user?" but i don't think is possible to know what country it was used for an european event, so for example i have a Descartes Xerneas that in game looks perfect with english language but then he has Spain as internal data Country. If someone know a way to know these internal data of pokemons would be fantastic.

Anyway  what happens when they are transferred in Home? Would be all easy if they change like from gen 5 to 6. Do i have a chance to make them legal?

I learned a lot reading @theSLAYER articles and answears, I hope to continue to learn from you 🤣

8 minutes ago, thomas05 said:

Now i'm asking if pokemon transferred from poke bank to Home will have the same process.

Country and 3DS region has been removed from Gen 8.

So when a mon is transferred into Gen 8 format (example, Bank -> HOME), that data is wiped.

9 minutes ago, thomas05 said:

If someone know a way to know these internal data of pokemons would be fantastic.

Check against the OT. The OT is usually languaged locked.
And certain languages can only be obtained by certain regions.

If it's not on the mon, it's not on the mon. You'll have to use the power of inference to figure that out.

10 minutes ago, thomas05 said:

Anyway  what happens when they are transferred in Home? Would be all easy if they change like from gen 5 to 6. Do i have a chance to make them legal?

In the first part of this reply, I've already said what happens :3