Is There Any Possible Way To Get GMAX Mons In Boxes?

Yami420

I'm aware Pokèmon that are GMAXED/DYNAMAXED aren't alternative forms like megas in past games. However, Quite a few online had managed to get Dynamaxed mons in boxes and their main party of 6. It raises my curiosity on how that's possible? Is it something with within PkHex itself? Not sure. 

I know this wouldn't be possible In the case of Eturnamax Eturnatus only due to the fact that it's impossible to have his form in boxes permanently. But this is only because of him not being coded to do so (correct me if I'm wrong). 

If there is infact a way to get Dynamaxed or Gigantamaxed Pokèmon in boxes or your main party itself, I'd really like to know. It'd be interesting to have it as a sort of collective mon. 

13 hours ago, Yami420 said:

However, Quite a few online had managed to get Dynamaxed mons in boxes and their main party of 6.

Could you give examples of such cases? [asking because you may think they are properly Dmaxed, including moves and HP. I want examples to prove/disprove your point]

Also, besides those examples, let me say this: there's a byte that would allow a mon to appear Dynamaxed, but that doesn't make a mon Gmaxed. The appearance is strictly Dmax only (even on mons with the Gmax factor). Also, since it's only in appearance, the moves don't transform, and the HP isn't doubled.

Do note that Pokemon that undergo this change won't appear as Dmaxed in their summary screens, only in battles.
The sprites also look regular, and not affected in any way.

13 hours ago, Yami420 said:

I know this wouldn't be possible In the case of Eturnamax Eturnatus

Actually Eternamax Eternatus is a separate form, so you can have it in your Box.
The problem is, the game is programmed to revert it to regular Eternatus upon game bootup, so one can't feasibly inject it via SAV editing.

Read more about it here:

• Like 1