Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee

As many of you might already know, there are many discord servers that use pkhex and trading so that members can get free op legal pokemon in swsh, but is there a way to generate pokemon that was originated from the let's go games? Then I would use the discord bot to trade that pokemon and transfer it to lets go pikachu. I tried going into tools then encounter database. I then made the OT Version spot Let's Go Pikachu!, then the Species spot Caterpie. Then I press search and then press view on the caterpie shown. (you can see what I did in the first picture below. You can also see the Met info on the 2nd picture below. I then entered my OT info, and then it says, "Invalid: Current handler cannot be past OT for transferred specimen." I tried making the Current Handler different from the OT, but that didn't work. I need help ;-;

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

1 hour ago, RandomGuy1216 said:

Then I would use the discord bot to trade that pokemon and transfer it to lets go pikachu

If your goal is you make a sysbot via RAM editing to inject the mons for trade, that likely won't work.

I've heard RAM editing is iffy with LGPE because the RAM addresses keep changing..

Hence why sysbots are using SWSH..

1 hour ago, RandomGuy1216 said:

"Invalid: Current handler cannot be past OT for transferred specimen." I tried making the Current Handler different from the OT, but that didn't work. I need help ;-;

image.png

First off, your blank save is a SWSH save. If your purposes is for LGPE editing, this mon would not be able to be back converted.

Next, use your mouse and click on the Latest (not OT) Handler area, so that the green box shifts down. (My arrow illustrates how the green box should be below).

Lastly, the reason why you get this legality error is because:
The "current handler" (green box) for this mon is supposedly the OT, and based on information in another tab, it is a Caterpie caught in LGP.
But this Caterpie is in a SWSH save. So logically, the LGP OT cannot be current handler.