PKHeX and Stadium

EternalWolf94

Hello guys my friend and i are playing pokemon stadium and using pkhex to upload pokemon from our save files to pokemon stadioum. The issue is that pkhex is only allowing us to use pokemon from 1 specific box. which ever box we complete the save on pokemon stadium 2 ONLY allows us to choose from those pokemon. Ive watched other vids where users have been able to choose between all 12 boxes. any help would be appreciated

2 hours ago, EternalWolf94 said:

pkhex is only allowing us to use pokemon from 1 specific box

2 hours ago, EternalWolf94 said:

which ever box we complete the save on pokemon stadium 2 ONLY allows us to choose from those pokemon

You appear to be contradicting yourself; PKHeX should allow you to edit all boxes within the save.

If the game does not let you change the boxes to the one you edited, then you'll have to progress through the game to unlock it naturally as nobody has documented what values need to change within the save file to unlock more boxes.

53 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

You appear to be contradicting yourself; PKHeX should allow you to edit all boxes within the save.

If the game does not let you change the boxes to the one you edited, then you'll have to progress through the game to unlock it naturally as nobody has documented what values need to change within the save file to unlock more boxes.

So youre saying that despite the facts that i have multiple boxes saved on pxhex i need to progress through my pokemon yellow version to the point where i unlock other pc boxes and i should be good? Thanks alot of the reply. This has been extremely frustrating.

• 11 months later...
On 6/22/2021 at 11:16 PM, Kaphotics said:

PkHex just won't allow me to open any of these stadium save files, and I accomplished it before by changing its name, but I forgot into what????

POKEMON STADIUM G&S.fla POKEMON STADIUM 2_farfetchd_gligar.fla Pokemon Stadium 2.srm POKEMON STADIUM 2.fla

9 minutes ago, pharohzeke said:

I can't speak for the srm file (size is different), but the fla files open just fine for me.

image.png

Also, at the very least, for the FLA files, it doesn't appear to be a filename thing. It seems to be dependent on whether the data in the files are valid.

Edit:
Yeah, it wasn't a filename thing for the SRM. I edited it into the correct size and formatting and it worked.

But the file doesn't seem entirely valid anyway..