A personal request for someone with a homebrewed switch!

glitchchan

Hello! I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this... I have a special personal request of someone with a homebrewed switch who uses PkHex! ❤️

I have an extremely beloved Gastrodon named Sweetheart in SwSh who I adore more than anything! However, I caught her in SwSh, but I play a lot more of Gen 4 than anything else! I was wondering if someone might be able to help me... if I traded her to you and you loaded your save up in PkHex, would it be possible to send Sweetheart's pk8 file to me so I can put her in my Gen 4 games? And then afterwards trade her back to me!

I know this is a bit of a weird request, but she's one of my most beloved Pokemon - I really want to be able to put her in my Pokewalker and take her on strolls with me every day!

Thank you so much! This is her btw ❤️

6b7ffa38310dcfb44ad5006f053de8b03e0057ad.jpg

Edited by glitchchan

9 minutes ago, glitchchan said:

caught her in SwSh

There isn't an official transfer method to go backwards from pk8 all the way to pk4. At best, you'd have to fake the data to have a similar encounter detail and matching trainer data.

I recommend finding a sysbot that allows you to dump pk8 files, then you can manage how you want a pk4 from that.

@Kaphotics Would it be possible to directly copy her file from a Pokemon SwSh save file loaded up in PkHex? I've copied one Pokemon to all my games between Gen 4-7 with no issues just by clicking and dragging, but is SwSh data handled differently? Thank you so much for the info btw, sorry that I'm not super knowledgeable about this!