Emerald: Am I able to use PKHeX to activate the Lilycove to get the Department Clear out sale?

Back up your save, then use a save edit that can teleport you to Lilycove.

Alternatively, back up the save from your cart, then play the save on an emulator, then use a cheat code to teleport you to Lilycove, save in the emulator, then inject that save back into your GBA game.

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Back up your save, then use a save edit that can teleport you to Lilycove.

Alternatively, back up the save from your cart, then play the save on an emulator, then use a cheat code to teleport you to Lilycove, save in the emulator, then inject that save back into your GBA game.

save edit?  What's that? An app  like PKHex?

Emulator. As in emulate your game.

To emulate your game, you gotta dump your ROM of your game.
You can't download ROMs from our site.

You should google how to use an emulator to run Gen 3 games, and how to load your save file from your cart.
If that is too tedious, then you shouldn't try to do all of this, and go to Lilycove normally.

On average, it is possible to get all badges for Gen 3 within 7-14 hours.
From the time you first posted to now, you could have completed the game already.

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Emulator. As in emulate your game.

To emulate your game, you gotta dump your ROM of your game.
You can't download ROMs from our site.

You should google how to use an emulator to run Gen 3 games, and how to load your save file from your cart.
If that is too tedious, then you shouldn't try to do all of this, and go to Lilycove normally.

On average, it is possible to get all badges for Gen 3 within 7-14 hours.
From the time you first posted to now, you could have completed the game already.

The battery is broken, so I need to use this method....

Edited by no154meganium

21 minutes ago, no154meganium said:

My battery is broken, so I need to use this method....

if your battery is dead, and the Lilycove sale is still active, you could just take your time to get to it, since time based events no longer advance..

Just now, no154meganium said:

I download the VisualBoyAdvance

And used R4 card to get POKEMON_EMER_BPEJ00.gba &POKEMON_EMER_BPEJ00.sav

But it's only white.....what wrong?

uS8hpNo.png

You need to use R4 to back up the ROM (it will be a .gba  file), then play the load the .gba into Visual Boy Advance.

4 hours ago, no154meganium said:

Where can I find Japanese  codes?

Google for them. There's a different code for the Clear-Out-Sale, but idk if that one is available for Japanese Emerald.

If you can't find any you will need to wait until someone creates the code. I could do, but not before next week.

• Like 1

• no154meganium changed the title to 我可以用Pkhex去Emerald的Lilycove百貨嗎?(今天是Clear-Out-Sale)
  • theSLAYER changed the title to Am I able to use PKHeX to activate the Lilycove to get the Department Clear out sale?
  • theSLAYER changed the title to Emerald: Am I able to use PKHeX to activate the Lilycove to get the Department Clear out sale?