[Suggestions] More little ideas about Pkmn Database

Vladcik

Just realized I posted it in the wrong place, meant to be for PKHeX discussion, my bad on that one i'm tired. And since I can't move / delete the thread well if somebody can do that for me. Thanks a lot !

Yaaay it's me again ;_; !

Once again, as you may know, the Pkmn Database is my favorite thing of PKHeX, and once again, i'm back with two suggestions (once would be a fix, the other would be a dream) :

1) The fix one would be for EVs filter :

image.png.d7b2956d2552a6242a1a8995687d8dec.png

Rather than having the "Some" being range from 0 EV to 127 EV, could it be possible for it to be a range from 1 EV to 127 EV ?

2) One related to Sword / Shield saves :

Since it's possible to "load" Dex cut Pokémon with a blank Sword / Shield save, could it be possible for the PKHeX database to read ALL Pokémon and maybe put a warning if the Pokémon can't be in Sword / Shield rather than just skipping it ? When I want to check my whole database, I need to switch between Gen 7 / Gen 8 saves all the time based on if it's a Pokémon available or not in Gen 8.

Thanks a lot o/

Edited by Vladcik

Thanks for your answer ! ❤️

For the 1) I'm already using the advanced filters, just thought it was a simple QoL or maybe a simple bug. But if it's not the case, I'll continue like that.
And amazing for the 2, as always thanks a lot !