pkhex doesnt open

Dali

hello, when i try to download the latest pkhex version there is no problem. but when i open the zip file there is only "pkhex.exe" file.not the other files or .dll file. so i still tried to open it. and it gave me this error.( i tried to update my windows, download .net but there is no solution.)

Exception Details:
System.TypeInitializationException: 'PKHeX.WinForms.Main' tür başlatıcısı özel durum döndürdü. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: 'PKHeX.Core.GameInfo' tür başlatıcısı özel durum döndürdü. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Dizin, dizi sınırlarının dışındaydı.
   konum: PKHeX.Core.GameStrings..ctor(String l)
   konum: PKHeX.Core.GameInfo.GetStrings(Int32 index)
   konum: PKHeX.Core.GameInfo..cctor()
   --- İç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu ---
   konum: PKHeX.WinForms.Main..cctor()
   --- İç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu ---
   konum: PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadInitialSettings(String[] args, Boolean& showChangelog, Boolean& BAKprompt)
   konum: PKHeX.WinForms.Main..ctor()
   konum: PKHeX.WinForms.Program.Main()

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=21.5.21.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.022\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=tr, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_tr_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
PKHeX must now close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i tried to look up to the forum but couldnt find anything. There is probably nothing wrong with my laptop. I rebooted it. 

(btw when i right click, "properties" to the .exe file it says the compability is for windows 8, 7 and vista etc. but not for windows 10.Is it something to do with it?)

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

hello, ive tried your solution when i click "test the program" it gives the same error it gave me at the start.I wonder if it's about the save file in my pokemon games . Because i only started at pokemon x and when i chosed a pokemon i saved the game and quit. So i didn't have a lot progress in it. 

ps: I've tried every troubleshoot that can happen in system.

(thanks for ur concern tho)

50 minutes ago, Dali said:

hello, ive tried your solution when i click "test the program" it gives the same error it gave me at the start.I wonder if it's about the save file in my pokemon games . Because i only started at pokemon x and when i chosed a pokemon i saved the game and quit. So i didn't have a lot progress in it. 

ps: I've tried every troubleshoot that can happen in system.

(thanks for ur concern tho)

btw i still think that the .dll missings  are the main problem but if it worked on you without dll well there's something other than that..

44 minutes ago, Dali said:

btw i still think that the .dll missings  are the main problem but if it worked on you without dll well there's something other than that..

if you downloaded the stable version from our site, you won't need the .dlls.

The dlls haven't been needed for quite a while, it's why they aren't in the download.