Ultra Sun GTS acting up

Urt1

So I was searching through my pokedex and I only have the Baltoy line left to complete the pokedex. So I fire up the GTS and look up baltoy. No results so I look up Claydol. The trainer icon couldn't even load before it outright crashed every time I tried. Are those hackers finally clogging up the GTS or is it down? Is there a fix? 

2 minutes ago, Urt1 said:

So I was searching through my pokedex and I only have the Baltoy line left to complete the pokedex. So I fire up the GTS and look up baltoy. No results so I look up Claydol. The trainer icon couldn't even load before it outright crashed every time I tried. Are those hackers finally clogging up the GTS or is it down? Is there a fix? 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/9/2021 at 7:21 AM, paf said:

how does it work?I downloaded the Release v1.0 and put in place that is usage and the game continues freezing in gts

It normally works by replacing all trainer profiles in GTS. Illegal trainer profile pic is what causes the game to freeze, and this patch fixes that.

Either you didn’t turn on the game patching ability in Luma, didn’t apply it right, or people on the internet found new ways to hang GTS for unmodded peeps.