How can I change one pokemon's form into another one's?

15 minutes ago, MegaBlaziken257 said:

For example, how can I change Audino's mega form into Arceus' Mega form?(Making Arceus can mega evolve into the form and audino lose this form)

It won't work as I expected by only changing the textures.

I'm unsure how complex it would be. In PK3DS, there's a button called Mega Evolutions. I'm not sure what it's for, but hopefully you can change the item responsible for Mega Evos there. (I can't check what it does right now)

Next, in personalinfo, you can denote how many forms a mon has, as well as what position (in personalinfo) the next form is. For now, try something as simple as having the Arceus next form be the Mega Audino.

So, the end result of these two things, being an Arceus being able to Mega evolve into Mega Audino. If we can't even get the game code to do this, then we won't have to worry about models and textures and stuff.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm unsure how complex it would be. In PK3DS, there's a button called Mega Evolutions. I'm not sure what it's for, but hopefully you can change the item responsible for Mega Evos there. (I can't check what it does right now)

Next, in personalinfo, you can denote how many forms a mon has, as well as what position (in personalinfo) the next form is. For now, try something as simple as having the Arceus next form be the Mega Audino.

So, the end result of these two things, being an Arceus being able to Mega evolve into Mega Audino. If we can't even get the game code to do this, then we won't have to worry about models and textures and stuff.

Button "Mega Evolutions" only makes Pokemons change between their existing form instead of changing one mon's form to another's.

In addition, I found that the "Formes count" unchangeable.

Just now, MegaBlaziken257 said:

Button "Mega Evolutions" only makes Pokemons change between their existing form instead of changing one mon's form to another's.

In addition, I found that the "Formes count" unchangeable.

Well, you change probably change that data using hex editing. It's up to you to find the offsets for those and make the appropriate changes. There isn't an easy "click a button" or "have a UI that I can view the data then change it" situation going on.