Need help with PkHex generated pokemon

Maydya

Hello since a updade a lot of my Pokemon appear with a Pokeball symbol and normal types with glitched stat even if they are marked legit in Pkhex or when i try to generate others legit ones . I've been trying to search a answer everywhere but i found nothing 

pkm.PNG

7 minutes ago, Maydya said:

Hello since a updade a lot of my Pokemon appear with a Pokeball symbol and normal types with glitched stat even if they are marked legit in Pkhex or when i try to generate others legit ones . I've been trying to search a answer everywhere but i found nothing 

pkm.PNG

I'm getting the feeling that your SWSH game on your Switch is likely not fully up to date..
What version number are you on?

Based on a quick look at the names of the entries you shown, they all feature mons brought back to life obtainable as of v1.3.0 and above.

I generate these pokemon on v1.3.0 but right now i'm on the v1.3.2 and i already tried on 3 different save 

I already played with these pokemon but since the update it's like that 

Edited by Maydya

2 hours ago, Maydya said:

I generate these pokemon on v1.3.0 but right now i'm on the v1.3.2 and i already tried on 3 different save 

I already played with these pokemon but since the update it's like that 

you mind uploading your save?

preferably a fresh back up (with the edited mons) from your game.

also, any chance you have layeredFS running? (like trying to have rom hacks, randomizer etc for example)