Issue with Learning Valid Moves/ Base Happiness

DarkRaptor

I don't know if I am doing anything wrong here however for some reason it says these moves for Sneasel are invalid when Sneasel can infact learn these moves. It says the base happiness is also incorrect? n15J4yq.pngBKO1h7P.pngvnykJBd.png

Edited by DarkRaptor
Had explicit content in the background in one the pictures

33 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Working as intended.

Familiarize yourself with Technical Record legality and GO transfer friendship.

I fixed the moves however it's not even from or even being sent to pokemon GO. I simply used the application PKHeX to create the pokemon. I used it's from Gold and Battle as Shield. However the friendship base is 35 for Sneasel. I even tried setting it to 70 as in gold it's base was 70. and I still got the same issue. fEJQ1GG.png

Edited by DarkRaptor
Added more information/Fixed Typos

12 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Then it has to be the base friendship for Gen7, for the OT.

Creating things perfectly from scratch requires filling in a lot of things correctly.

Like I said before that base doesn't work either. As that base is 35. I have created a small amount of pokemon from scratch. and this is the first time I encountered this issue. And Im not exactly sure how to fix this issue for Sneasel

Edited by DarkRaptor
Added more information

23 minutes ago, DarkRaptor said:

Like I said before that base doesn't work either. As that base is 35. I have created a small amount of pokemon from scratch. and this is the first time I encountered this issue. And Im not exactly sure how to fix this issue for Sneasel

Memories window will show you both friendship values.

• Like 1