[Question about Custom Backup Path / PKM Database Path] Avoid to scan sub-folders ?

Vladcik

Heyah !

Well first, I want to thanks again for the custom path for Pokémon Database, this changed a lot of things for me and helped me a lot for my collection, this is really the best thing ever ❤️

Now, I've a little question since i'm working to clean on my Drive Folders (where my RNG saves are stored) : My saves are in the root of the Drive, but i've a lot of backup, special situations saves in some folders / subfolders. When I Input my custom path (so the root of my drive) it reads everything, even the folders and the subfolders ones.

It's logic, but just wanted to know if there was a way to tell the tool to only read the exact path set ? Just wanted to know if there was a solution before cleaning / organizing my drive otherwise to make my database even better.

Thanks o/

14 minutes ago, Vladcik said:

Heyah !

Well first, I want to thanks again for the custom path for Pokémon Database, this changed a lot of things for me and helped me a lot for my collection, this is really the best thing ever ❤️

Now, I've a little question since i'm working to clean on my Drive Folders (where my RNG saves are stored) : My saves are in the root of the Drive, but i've a lot of backup, special situations saves in some folders / subfolders. When I Input my custom path (so the root of my drive) it reads everything, even the folders and the subfolders ones.

It's logic, but just wanted to know if there was a way to tell the tool to only read the exact path set ? Just wanted to know if there was a solution before cleaning / organizing my drive otherwise to make my database even better.

Thanks o/

The term you're looking for is "recursive scan" @Kaphotics Any chance you could implement a toggle?

Thank you so much ! ❤️

And yeah it was a recursive scan that I was looking for ;_;

Just tried it, with these options, it's just flawless. I've no words. Thank you so much.

Edited by Vladcik