Problems with eggs

Herol

Ok so in the past I made my pokemon, or at least 3 of them via egg. All 6 qualify with nintendo as legal and get by on the submit video. Now recently a buddy bought it and asked me to make him pokemon. To avoid needing his ID and such I decided to just make eggs and let him hatch and ev train. I made the eggs, but they wont come up as legal. I set the location for them to daycare couple, put the 44 - D0 / 45 - 07 for daycare couple, set up his stats and gave a PID that matched. Language set to english, moves set, caught pokeball, ability properly matching to PID. Gender matching (pretty much used the pid/iv generator), and it seems like I've done it all. The guide says to put the hatched at to daycare, but it doesnt work and wont show up for some reason. It does work in the met at. So I am not sure what I am to do. It has to pass the video check for my buddy because he joined some clan and I don't want him kicked out.

I have attached the pokemon. Maybe someone can help me figure out where I am going wrong here. It looks 100% legal and legit, but nintendo says otherwise. I wish I had my old pkm files from my legal passing eggs. I didn't upload them anywhere either so they are pretty much lost, forcing me to figure out how I passed the checks from nintendo again.

On a side note, there may be one other thing someone can do to help me. Take a copy of my swampert or gengar (both made through an egg and ev'd with a code) and import him into pokesav, and then give me his file. It should show all his hexs and such.

gyarados.pkm

gyarados.pkm

Putting the daycare in the hatched area on the editor makes it say mystery zone and I do not know why. When I put it in the met it works, but the guide says to put it in the hatched so idk what to do. I lost my old egg pokemon files so I cannot see what I did ;-;

I do not have anything to use. I am doing this purely with AR. I havn't figured out the egg thing so, I will just have to make a pokemon with the stats I want, breed it, and hope its off spring will give me the same or better. These were for a friend but now he lives with me so there is no need i guess.