REQUEST - HYDRO PUMP DRATINI GEN II

HolyGhore

I'm looking for a legal Dratini with Hydro Pump, it's an event Pokémon, I tried many ways to make one but it doesn't work, does anyone can help me with it please? I know Dratini now can learn Hydro Pump in Sword and Shield, but I need it for USUM...

20210531_013301.jpg

Edited by HolyGhore

7 hours ago, HolyGhore said:

I'm looking for a legal Dratini with Hydro Pump, it's an event Pokémon, I tried many ways to make one but it doesn't work, does anyone can help me with it please? I know Dratini now can learn Hydro Pump in Sword and Shield, but I need it for USUM...

20210531_013301.jpg

Well, there you go. You say you want it for USUM, meaning you intend to transfer up from VC.

Any retail cart event mon is illegal on VC. Matter resolved.

edit: To clarify, legality depends on whether you can ever get the encounter or event, without third party hardware and/or third party software. Legality includes the entire lifespan of the mon.

Transferring the save from retail cart to VC requires both third party hardware and software. There's no official way to transfer the save up to VC.

The transfer of the mon (via the transfer of the save into VC) is part of the lifespan of the mon's data. Hence, the mon is illegal.

• Like 1