Team Of Perfection

Team Of Perfection

Introduction

------------------------------

Have you ever created the perfect team? A team that can handle any threat and counter back to the fullest? Well after much thought and analyzing the metagame i have finally come up with the ultimate team. With correct play there is no team that can stand to this without a good fight. You may look at this team and assume its a joke, but once you understand what each does you will be surprised. Well thats enough for introductions.. I present to you my Team Of Perfection.(Conservative Rating Estimate of 1411 with this team and rising!)

Spr_4d_392.png497.pngSpr_4d_245_s.pngSpr_4p_479F.pngSpr_4h_379.pngSpr_4h_034.png

Team Building Process:

Ani392MS.png

Now the goal of this team was to counter every possible type of threat in the metagame and the first thing i required was a wall breaker of sorts to handle any Skarmory or Blissey that may try and get into my path. Infernape was the first thing that came to mind and it was a great sweeper for the OU tier so i began with him.

Ani392MS.pngAni245MS.pngAni379MS.png

Once i had my main offensive sweeper which was Infernape i decided i needed a physical wall and a special wall. Now i could have went with the typical Skarmory Blissey but that left many weakpoints in the team so i decided to go with Registeel who resists 11/17 types of attacks in the game and with its bulky stats it was just what i was looking for in a wall. Registeel could have went both ways for the wall, but i decided to merely focus on its special walling capabilities. Then i needed a physical wall. After some more reading i found that Slowbro was the best partner for Registeel but i felt in the OU tier it would somewhat get ripped apart so i went for Suicune for my physical wall for this tier. This was also great for me because these two covered so far every weakness Infernape had and supported each other.

Ani392MS.pngAni492MS.pngAni245MS.pngAni379MS.png

Infernape was a great sweeper but there were things that would prevent it from sweeping, such water types and ground types. So i wanted something to simply clear the path for Infernape to rampage without any worries. I decided a grass type would be nice and it came down to Celebi or Shaymin, and Seed Flare was just too much to let go. Shaymin also became my status blocker which would prevent anyone from crippling my team.

Ani392MS.pngAni492MS.pngAni245MS.pngAni379MS.pngAni034MS.png

Now the one major threat to several teams are stall teams. Stall usually consists of Defensive pokemon (which Infernape and Shaymin can rip apart) and Residual damage. Mainly Toxic Spikes was the initial issue. A team with to Toxic Spikes basically spells good game for you against any stall team. So i was in need of a spinner, but they always pack Ghost pokemon to avoid it from happening. And to prevent that i decided to simply just have a Toxic Spikes absorber. This way stall would not be as effective. I had several choices and ended up choosing Nidoking. Nidoking solved my tspikes issue AND allowed me to set up my own tspikes. It was also a great Toxic/Thunder Wave absorber as i dont always prefer for Shaymin to be taking these statuses. And Nidoking's movepool is vast and covered several things i had problems with.

Ani392MS.pngAni492MS.pngAni245MS.pngAni479FMS.pngAni379MS.pngAni034MS.png

Three of my pokemon were weak to ground type attacks and one was weak to fighting. I needed a ghost pokemon and Rotom sealed the deal. Which also made sure no pokemon could randomly explode on me which i hate. Really i should have chosen Rotom-h to atleast fake the possible Overheat.. but Rotom-s had the yellow around it and i like my teams to be pretty as well as strong. Considering if i were to get Toxic Spikes up i could possibly abuse it with my SubChargebeam Rotom-s.

Team Synergy:

A team with synergy cooperates advantageously for a final outcome. Basically, without synergy your team is doomed. Now for an inside look of how i use this team and why it works well together. When i looked at the types of teams and pokemon that work on those teams my objective was to stop them. So i will be explaining how my team is perfect in countering the metagame.

Spr_b_g4_392.png

Infernape (M) @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Blaze

EVs: 44 Atk/212 Spd/252 SAtk

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Close Combat

- Overheat

- Hidden Power [ice]

- U-turn

---

This Infernape is basically my ideal pokemon that handles a variety of threats. First off i gave Infernape a speed stat of 502 which outpaces any +1 252 Spe Jolly/Timid 100 base Dragon Dancer namele Salamence. Outpacing Salamence allows me to OHKO it with Hidden Power Ice preventing it from ever being a problem to my team. Close Combat handles Dragon Dance Tyranitar as well. Those main two things I made sure i countered very well. And with 44 attack ev's i can surely KO Blissey and Overheat any Skarmory with max special attack.

Now Infernape as a lead is very deadly as a number of things easily fall to it. Metagross, Jirachi, Azelf, Bronzong, Heatran, Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, Ninjask, Smeargle, and Roserade (I simply let these sleep me because i have a toxic spikes absorber waiting in the wings). Just by the fact Infernape can lend each and every one of these pokemon in KO range and the fact that with a Choice Scarf i can attack again to simply take them out makes Infernape an Anti Lead to me. This momentum keeps me going and forces them to switch out if anything. Latias that like to switch in on Infernape can take a U-turn and it deals a decent amount of damage too.

Infernape provides the power, the wall-breaking capabilities, the anti-lead capabilities, and has the speed to back it up.

Spr_b_g4_492.png

Shaymin @ Life Orb

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk

- Seed Flare

- Rest

- Earth Power

- Hidden Power [Fire]

---

Shaymin has 100 base stats around the board aka it is a beast! Of the leads that Infernape does have trouble with namely Swampert and Hippowdon Shaymin cleans them up really good! I will almost always switch to Shaymin as well to simply force them out or OHKO with Seed Flare. Shaymin is another secret weapon of this team as to most people its unpredictable and can deal serious damage to several pokemon and take hits decently despite its size :P. Life Orb takes a tole on Shaymin but the extra power is needed and is easily recovered away my simply using Rest. It's Natural Cure ability makes it a great switch in for incoming statuses and can score an easy hit on pokemon as well.

Earthpower AND Hidden Power Fire provide amazing coverage. Shaymin even counters Sword Dance Lucario as it is quick enough to knock it out with either Earthpower or Hidden Power Fire and survive an Extremespeed due to its bulkiness. Scizor that come on this pokemon expecting to eat my Seed Flare and Bullet Punch or U-turn out die as well to Hidden Power Fire. People always tend to underestimate Shaymin due to Celebi but for the power in Seed Flare over Leaf Storm + the drop was superior in several ways.

Spr_b_g4_245_s.png

Suicune @ Leftovers

Ability: Pressure

EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SAtk

Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Surf

- Rest

- Sleep Talk

---

Suicune is my physical wall on this team and it eats them like a champ. Usually with my walls i tend to have them be bulky on the physical side while still able to dish out attacks on the special side and Suicune was the perfect pokemon for that job. It also resists Infernapes Water weaknesses and Shaymins Ice weaknesses. I use this pokemon for just about pretty much every physical attack, especially pokemon such as Scizor who spam Bullet Punch and U-turn. Suicune will simply come in and begin to stat up.

I chose Calm Mind because it allows Suicune to set up and skyrocket its powers beyond that of any normal pokemon and with the right support it can single-handedly rip teams apart. This is also one of my possible Toxic Spikes Abusers. With Toxic Spikes up Suicune can come in and stall them out if it needs to with Rest + Sleep Talk.

The ev's here are very simple and basic just like the rest of my team. I maxed out on its physically defensive abilities so that it can shine in that department while Calm Mind makes up for the loss. Rain teams are utterly stopped by Suicune and with Calm Mind it is untouchable.

Spr_b_g4_379.png

Registeel @ Leftovers

Ability: Clear Body

EVs: 252 HP/100 Atk/156 SDef

Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Iron Head

- Explosion

- Stealth Rock

- Thunder Wave

---

For this team Registeel is the all purpose wall with 150 base stats in both defenses this thing is a beast in taking hits and especially dealing them back. I focused mainly on Registeels specially defensive side as i needed a pokemon for incoming special attacks and registeel also resists 11 out of the 17 types of attacks. Registeel handles pokemon like Latias extremely well and can even Thunder Wave to cripple one of their sweepers. Once one of their pokemon are Thunder Waved or i dont predict a ghost switch in i can Explode at will which will almost always take down one pokemon on the opponents team.

Stealth Rock is usually a first with Registeel as it negates any sashers and prevents the opponent from continuesly switching their pokemon around. It even limits the switch-ins for flying type pokemon such as Salamence and Gyarados. Iron Head is used simply to help wear the opponent down and can do a considerable amount of damage. The 100 attack ev's allow Registeel to almost always get the Explosion KO from pokemon that dont resist it, and the max HP and 156 special defense ev's helps it keep its bulky name.

Spr_b_g4_479F.png

Rotom-s @ Leftovers

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk

- Substitute

- Thunderbolt

- Charge Beam

- Shadow Ball

---

SubCharge Rotom is one of the best sweepers id say that can also hide behind a Substitute and abuse Toxic Spikes. Aside from Suicune Rotom does this job best. Rotom-s can usually get easy switch-ins to the numerous threats this team has such as ground type attacks that are directed to Infernape, Registeel and Nidoking. and Fighting type attacks directed to Registeel.

This pokemon works easily though get Rotom in on one of its targets and Substitute and Chargebeam up until you are ready to attack. I kept both Thunderbolt and Shadowball because those are Rotoms most strongest STAB attacks and especially after one boost. The ev's are simply a max of Special attack and speed which allows Rotom to survive and strike opposing pokemon without receiving a hit. Rotom-s is also my Explosion absorber, and with the right prediction i can even switch into Superpowers from Scizor and proceed to set up that way.

Spr_b_g4_034.png

Nidoqueen (F) @ Life Orb / Black Sludge

Ability: Poison Point

EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd

Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Toxic Spikes

- Superpower

- Stone Edge

- Sucker Punch

---

Nidoking... Many people will see this and assume its a joke or novelty team but i guarantee that even you will lose to this. Nidoking provides the ever so amazing Toxic Spikes removing ability. With Nidoking, basically Stall teams fall because without their toxic spikes to wear down the opponent, they will most likely be left taking hits without dishing any damage back. And my team is designed to handle these pokemon. In addition you will notice that this team is very offensive but i also carry the ability to switch my style of play into defense and stall if i must, and what is stall without my own set of Toxic Spikes. If ever i realize i have to begin stalling i will quickly get Nidoking in and set up. Even Sacrifice if i have too but i honestly never ever resort to this method.

Other then the Toxic Spikes issue, Nidoking provides great electric and poison resistances which i tend to use for a free switch in. Life Orb and Black Sludge i usually switch around because i am not to sure which would be more beneficial, and sometimes i simply dont put any items at all lol. Against opposing Blissey i will usually send in Nidoking and then Superpower to deal serious damage. Stone Edge allows me to hit Rotoms and when they try to counter attack i simply Sucker Punch and knock them out. Nidoking is also bulky and i use it as a fodder if i have to, as it is definitely the weakest link on the team. However it always surves its purpose and then some so it is definitely a key player on this team.

Conclusion:

This team is perfect. All threats are handled in one way or another, and with correct play and hopefully not to much hax you will be winning most of your matches. And if you dont believe me here is an example warstory of how the team is used.

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause

Eternal sent out Roserade (lvl 100 Roserade ?).

Link sent out Infernape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).

Link: good luck

Eternal switched in Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).

Infernape used Overheat.

It's not very effective...

Latias lost 30% of its health.

Infernape's special attack was harshly lowered.

---

Eternal: u2

Link switched in Registeel (lvl 100 Registeel).

Latias used Surf.

Registeel lost 23% of its health.

Registeel's leftovers restored its health a little!

Registeel restored 6% of its health.

---

Eternal switched in Roserade (lvl 100 Roserade ?).

Registeel used Thunder Wave.

Roserade is paralysed! It may be unable to move!

---

Mosers15 has entered the room.

Registeel used Iron Head.

Roserade lost 51% of its health.

Roserade used Sleep Powder.

Registeel fell asleep!

---

Tony32 has entered the room.

Eternal switched in Gliscor (lvl 100 Gliscor ?).

Registeel is fast asleep!

Registeel restored 4% of its health.

---

Link switched in Suicune (lvl 100 Suicune).

Suicune is exerting its pressure!

Gliscor used Stealth Rock.

Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!

---

Eternal switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ?).

Suicune used Surf.

Blissey lost 10% of its health.

Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little!

Blissey restored 6% of its health.

---

Link switched in Nidoking (lvl 100 Nidoking ?).

Pointed stones dug into Nidoking.

Nidoking lost 6% of its health.

Blissey used Wish.

Blissey made a wish!

Blissey restored 4% of its health.

---

Nidoking used Superpower.

Latias lost 21% of its health.

Nidoking's attack was lowered.

Nidoking's defence was lowered.

The wish came true!

Latias restored 50% of its health.

---

Lunar. has entered the room.

Latias used Trick.

Nidoking obtained Choice Specs!

Nidoking used Crunch.

It's super effective!

Latias lost 39% of its health.

---

Eternal: what lol

Link: lol

Eternal: i could've swonr

Eternal: i used surf

Link: forgot an item

Eternal: sworn*

Mosers15: lolol

Link: haha

Nidoking used Crunch.

Blissey lost 14% of its health.

---

Nidoking used Crunch.

Blissey lost 13% of its health.

Blissey used Wish.

Blissey made a wish!

---

Link switched in Rotom-s (lvl 100 Rotom-s).

Pointed stones dug into Rotom-s.

Rotom-s lost 12% of its health.

The wish came true!

Roserade restored 50% of its health.

Rotom-s's leftovers restored its health a little!

Rotom-s restored 6% of its health.

---

Pointed stones dug into Registeel.

Registeel lost 6% of its health.

Roserade used Leaf Storm.

Registeel lost 18% of its health.

Roserade's special attack was harshly lowered.

---

Eternal switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).

Registeel woke up!

Registeel used Stealth Rock.

Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!

---

Link switched in Shaymin (lvl 100 Shaymin).

Pointed stones dug into Shaymin.

Shaymin lost 12% of its health.

Swampert used Curse.

Swampert's speed was lowered.

Swampert's attack was raised.

Swampert's defence was raised.

---

Eternal switched in Jirachi (lvl 100 Jirachi).

Pointed stones dug into Jirachi.

Jirachi lost 6% of its health.

Shaymin used Seed Flare.

Jirachi lost 38% of its health.

Shaymin lost 10% of its health.

---

Pointed stones dug into Suicune.

Suicune lost 12% of its health.

Jirachi used Iron Head.

Suicune lost 9% of its health.

Suicune's leftovers restored its health a little!

Suicune restored 6% of its health.

---

Pointed stones dug into Roserade.

Roserade lost 12% of its health.

Suicune used Calm Mind.

Suicune's special attack was raised.

Suicune's special defence was raised.

---

It's super effective!

Suicune lost 75% of its health.

Suicune used Surf.

Roserade lost 26% of its health.

---

Registeel lost 9% of its health.

---

Pointed stones dug into Gliscor.

Gliscor lost 12% of its health.

Gliscor lost 19% of its health.

Gliscor's leftovers restored its health a little!

Gliscor restored 6% of its health.

---

Gliscor used Taunt.

Rotom-s fell for the taunt!

---

Pointed stones dug into Blissey.

Blissey lost 12% of its health.

Rotom-s used Shadow Ball.

It doesn't affect Blissey...

---

Blissey used Wish.

Blissey made a wish!

---

Tony32 has left the room.

Suicune used Rest.

Suicune fell asleep!

Suicune restored 84% of its health.

The wish came true!

Jirachi restored 50% of its health.

---

---

Blissey used Protect.

Blissey protected itself!

Nidoking used Crunch.

---

Blissey used Wish.

Blissey made a wish!

---

Rotom-s used Substitute.

Rotom-s lost 25% of its health.

Rotom-s made a substitute!

The wish came true!

Roserade restored 50% of its health.

---

The substitute took damage for Rotom-s!

Rotom-s's substitute faded!

Rotom-s used Thunderbolt.

Roserade lost 26% of its health.

---

Link switched in Infernape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).

Pointed stones dug into Infernape.

Infernape lost 12% of its health.

Infernape fell asleep!

---

Eltrotraw has entered the room.

Junoliv has entered the room.

Pointed stones dug into Latias.

Latias lost 12% of its health.

Infernape is fast asleep!

---

Eltrotraw: did we miss epic

Eternal: man

qCk has entered the room.

Latias used Surf.

Registeel lost 16% of its health.

---

Eternal: i really wished i didn't mislick

Gliscor lost 16% of its health.

---

Link: or you thought i would switch to registeel for the surf

Link: and tricked :P

Gliscor used Roost.

Gliscor restored 41% of its health.

Gliscor lost 17% of its health.

---

Rotom-s makes ground moves miss with Levitate!

---

Gliscor lost 46% of its health.

Gliscor used Taunt.

---

Rotom-s used Charge Beam.

A critical hit!

Blissey lost 17% of its health.

Rotom-s's special attack was raised.

---

Blissey used Wish.

Blissey made a wish!

---

The wish came true!

Gliscor restored 50% of its health.

---

Gliscor used Taunt.

Gliscor restored 0% of its health.

---

---

Link: i hate stall

Iconic has entered the room.

Eternal: this isn't meant to stall

Link: so so much

Iconic: 8=====D

Eternal: xD

Stone_Cold22: ATTN RHINO

Eltrotraw: I want to learn stall but I can't grasp it :<

Link: its not?

Eternal: nope

Link: well you are

Rotom-s used Charge Beam.

Blissey lost 8% of its health.

Rotom-s's special attack was raised.

Blissey used Wish.

Blissey made a wish!

---

Blissey used Toxic.

Rotom-s was badly poisoned!

Rotom-s's taunt wore off!

The wish came true!

Blissey restored 33% of its health.

Rotom-s is hurt by poison!

Rotom-s lost 6% of its health.

---

Junoliv: gay stuff right there

Junoliv: >.>

Link: damn

Blissey used Wish.

Blissey made a wish!

---

Pointed stones dug into Latias.

Latias lost 12% of its health.

Infernape woke up!

Infernape used U-turn.

It's super effective!

Latias lost 35% of its health.

Eternal's Latias fainted.

Link: thats one!

Junoliv: pwnt

Eltrotraw: you broke a hole!

Iconic has left the room.

---

Junoliv has left the room.

Eternal: latias was a bit useless

Jirachi used Iron Head.

Nidoking lost 45% of its health.

---

Eltrotraw: ruh oh rachi

Jirachi used Iron Head.

Suicune lost 10% of its health.

---

Suicune is fast asleep!

---

Registeel lost 20% of its health.

---

Registeel fell asleep!

Registeel is fast asleep!

---

---

Blissey used Protect.

Infernape used Close Combat.

---

Infernape used Close Combat.

Gliscor lost 14% of its health.

Infernape's defence was lowered.

Infernape's special defence was lowered.

---

Eternal switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).

Pointed stones dug into Swampert.

Swampert lost 6% of its health.

Rotom-s is hurt by poison!

Rotom-s lost 6% of its health.

Swampert's leftovers restored its health a little!

Swampert restored 6% of its health.

---

Swampert used Avalanche.

It's super effective!

Shaymin lost 29% of its health.

---

Shaymin used Rest.

Shaymin fell asleep!

Shaymin restored 76% of its health.

---

Eltrotraw: :o

Link: ;)

Jirachi used Fire Punch.

Suicune lost 6% of its health.

---

Suicune is fast asleep!

---

Junoliv has entered the room.

Junoliv has left the room.

Shaymin lost 36% of its health.

---

Shaymin used Earth Power.

It's super effective!

A critical hit!

Jirachi lost 82% of its health.

Eternal's Jirachi fainted.

Shaymin lost 10% of its health.

---

Eltrotraw: dem crits

Eternal: damm lol

Link: sorry lol

Eternal: gg

Eternal: i don't want to stall

Eternal has left the room.

Link wins!

Mosers15 has left the room.

Eltrotraw has left the room.

6-4 Link aka LordHM

Threat List:

Defensive Threats:

Blissey - Toxic Spikes, Infernape, Registeel, Nidoking.. Blissey's a joke.

Bronzong - Setup fodder for Rotom-s. Infernape too.

Celebi - Registeel handles these nicely even HP fire manages like 25-30% damage and i can twave and blow it up.

Cresselia - Registeel can eat its attacks nicely and cripple it, and Rotom-s sets up on it.

Forretress - Infernape, Shaymin, Rotom-s

Gliscor - Shaymin, Suicune, Infernape can HP ice.

Gyarados - All tupes are handled by Shaymin and Suicune.

Hippowdon - Toxic Spikes make this guy useless. And Shaymin and Suicune can take these out.

Jirachi - Infernape, and Shaymin eat these alive.

Rotom-A - Nidoking does a nice job handling these, though sometimes they can be annoying. Have to watch out for Sub Charge versions otherwise Registeel does a nice job with walling it.

Skarmory -Infernape and Rotom-s

Snorlax - Curselax is quite annoying but Infernape can try to take it out with Close Combat and Suicune can set up on it and same with Rotom-s.

Suicune - Rotom-s, Shaymin.

Swampert - Shaymin

Tyranitar - Infernape, Shaymin, Suicune.

Vaporeon - Toxic Spikes, Rotom-s, Shaymin

Zapdos - Registeel eats this pokemon alive. Nidoking can Stone Edge it.

Offensive Threats:

Azelf - Lead are outsped and taken out by Infernape. Explosion is eaten by Rotom or Registeel and Psychic as well.

Breloom - Rotom-s, Infernape can U-turn and shuffle with Rotom-s. These can be somewhat annoying but they always fail.

Gengar - Infernape can take these out, Gengar walls these, and Nidoking can knock these out with Sucker Punch.

Heatran - Suicune handles these very nicely.

Infernape - Suicune is my main switch.

Jolteon - Nidoking and Registeel can take these out.

Latias - This just calls for Registeel.

Kingdra - Stopped hard by Suicune and when the rain is gone i make my counter attack. I also set up.

Lucario - Shaymin can easily revenge kill if anything, and enough bulk to take it out.

Machamp - Rotom-s takes the Dynamic Punch and switching around amongst my team can take it out. These can be problematic. Requires some outsmarting sometimes and Infernape can always knock it out with Overheat

Magnezone - These sadly trap Registeel but that is fine, Infernape can handle these, Shaymin can as well and so can Nidoking.

Mamoswine - Suicune handles these nicely too. and can even set up.

Metagross - Leads are out in a second to Overheat. and can always be stopped by Rotom-s,Shaymin.

Roserade - Leads are easily taken out and Toxic spikes are negated this pokemon is dead weight on their team if they try to set up on me.

Salamence - Infernape was designed to perfectly rape these. If anything i mightttt end up losing a pokemon so Nidoking will be the fodder here.

Starmie - Shaymin can hurt these, but Registeel can wall these and blow it up if i have too.

Tyranitar - Infernape, Shaymin, Suicune.

Zapdos - Registeel, and Nidoking.

Scizor - These can deal some damage to my team, but Suicune can wall it, Shaymin can Hp fire it, and Registeel can eat its attacks minus Superpower where i switch to Rotom-s to set up.

Thank you fore reading! Rate my team!

eh for the most part they do and suicune can handle any ground type attacks, but either way you must not forget i also have shaymin for ground type pokemon. and rotom-s resist ground attacks.

focus sash endeavor person... i never just switch Infernape out normally, i will use uturn and with the speed i have i will most likely get out safely bar ice shard which wont even harm infernape. but uturn breaks the sash for me to send in suicune and after 1 calm mind a surf will OHKO mamoswine. No problem whatsoever