Please help me.... i beg you...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ™

Please help me anyone..... if anyone has a save of hg or ss with 7 badges (as i wanna do the last) and is in mahogony town please share me a .dsv file. I am very desperate. My old save is deleted and i lost all of my progress. I have some pkm files to make up for it but i cant go through everything again. Please, help me. I beg you. I really need help here. Or i might never have a full play of the game. Thanks.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

@Rickoto I'm sorry to hear that but your asking for a very specific file at a very specific time and place in the game! I wish there was someone out there that could help you but I'm sorry to say that the odds are not in your favor in this one my friend. Besides while it does suck that you lost your save data, I couldn't tell you how many times I and I'm sure others have had to replay through our games all over again! Think of it as a new adventure! Maybe you will encounter a random shiny the next time you play through the game? Or now that you know what the various trainers have in their parties you will be more prepared to fight them this time around. Was there something that you wanted to do but didn't? Now you have the opportunity again! So see there's pro's and cons to your situation but it will be ok! just have fun playing the Pokemon games!