What is your opinion of Generation IV? (Specifically Sinnoh)

ZhakirSetie

in all likelihood the maximum hated generation of all time, technology iv is the subject of numerous controversy. it also delivered back many fans which did no longer play a pokémon recreation on account that technology ii, as many skipped the 1/3 technology.

one absolutely must have a look at my flair to peer my opinion. i accept as true with that it is absolutely the quality technology, with my absolute favored game in the collection, and my favourite recreation of all time, being pokémon platinum. i  showbox  believe that the sport has a outstanding area with a awesome mature experie speed test nce, that's pondered inside the entirety, and the new pokémon added had been surely first-rate. they had been the alternative of mega evolutions; they were dedicated to breathing life into pokémon which many previously forgot (besides eevee).

anyways, deliver your evaluations inside the comments.

Edited by ZhakirSetie

Gen IV is probably the generation in which Pokémon reached full maturity. It gave me the impression it was targeted for the audience that grew playing Pokémon; I come to this conclusion because I have played Pokémon since its inception, the changes they made were very noticeable and contrasting (but also appealing): The design of the protagonists, its particularly evil antagonists, the presence of grim mythical “staple” Pokémons and the most fashionable league champion to date.
There always is a wave of people that complain about the newest Pokémon games; however, I honestly did not find anybody playing the game “under protest” (as I do nowadays).
Perhaps the biggest “restriction” to play the game was jumping from the GBA to NDS. Most of the players I knew were at that age in which you are expected to buy both the gaming system and the game all by yourself, but don’t have any clue of how to do it (LOL).
IMO Sinnoh (especially Platinum) made great games, although the games released for the DS also felt like a farewell, it possibly marks the end of an era and the moment in which Pokémon was delivered in the state of the art within its franchise.