My Problems with Gen 8.

CariceHouten

so allow's begin with the pokedex reduce. we've much less pokemon than gen 7, however the video games fee greater. that already seems crappy. the numerous claims that try to guard it have been awful. b speed test oth because of animati showbox ons which had been terrible, balancing competitive which became also a failure, and in case you say its because of dynamax, then i will say it wasn't well worth it.

dynamax is sincerely worrying. max raids are plagued with terrible ai teammates and first rate enemy ai. it virtually become lousy in phrases of hurting aggressive, and the animation of dynamaxing is way too slow.

the tune. i actually didn't experience it. the basic warfare topic actually is simply meh, and rival groups have been also meh. i will admit fitness center themes are exact though.

Edited by CariceHouten

Good, you are in the right path.

Sometimes you have to see these games as a continuation to the franchise. You are not the only one who finds gen 8 “faulty”, hopefully they will notice it and fix it.

I think this version of Pokémon is really soft compared to the original ones; something has been lost along the iterations of the game. This probably is the result of these changing times, but also the change of people involved in the project, which have a different background and goals. This reflects in the whole thing, including the details you mentioned.

You know, the hard part of continuing a legacy is the fact that not everybody leaves a silver-print of the things that helped you think the game. Gen I was inspired by games such as Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, and they packed a bigger punch because they understood the things that made these franchises great and because they managed to deliver an amazing original product.

What makes me happy is that the good Pokémon scientists that started the discovery of Pokémon, are still around, and that most of them are part this site.