Region mismatch in the latest version

Shady Guy Jose

Hi! I've been using PKHeX for years, and I believe this is a newly introduced bug. I have a European 3DS, and all my extracted gamesaves and Pokémon now say "Americas (NA/SA)" in the region field. If I manually change it to Europe, the Pokémon then throw an error saying "Country is not in region" (and Portugal is, in fact, in Europe 😅).

• Like 2

I noticed the same bug!

New version:

Spoiler

image.png.ddfa77b5a304d5cc4b1132492303ce8e.png

Older versions:

Spoiler

image.png.a4123a15aee24834d9b1d325eeb6dea0.png

(P.S. I personally prefered old icons in gen III-VII games, at least until we have a new icon for every Pokémon. Now I have, for example, a little tiny Arceus, literally God, near a Sableye that looks like gigantic)

Edited by AlamosIT
  • Like 2

The Geolocation is completely broken in the last release. The Subregion "not specified" option "(-)" doesn't even exist, and almost every Pokémon gets a random 3DS region when loaded, no matter what is the original one.

Nice! What about the held item thing? I posted it on the legality contribution topic but didn't get any answer, I know this is not the right place and I shouldn't "spam",  but I'm gonna copy paste it in case you missed it:

"With the new update (tested today) any Pokemon helding a Watmel Berry will be flagged as Illegal. "

https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/57375-pkhex-new-update-legality-errors-contribution-page/page/7/