Help with xd and Colosseum....

RedRick_MarvelDC

So a quick question I heard that you can freely trade between xd colosseum and rse, but only in the post game. Now since i have pkhex, if I transfer a pokemon from rse to xd, pre post game, will it work? If it doesn't what to do? Suppose, I need a trapinch, or a larvitar in the game since getting them otherwise is too late game, will it work? Thanks.

Edited by RedRick_MarvelDC

3 hours ago, RedRick_MarvelDC said:

So a quick question I heard that you can freely trade between xd colosseum and rse, but only in the post game. Now since i have pkhex, if I transfer a pokemon from rse to xd, pre post game, will it work? If it doesn't what to do? Suppose, I need a trapinch, or a larvitar in the game since getting them otherwise is too late game, will it work? Thanks.

If you’re using PKHeX to transfer, it doesn’t matter what stage of gameplay you’re at.

PKHeX would just transfer the mon.

Technically speaking, someone with a post game RS and Colo/XD could have done the trade, then traded the mon to a starting (but trade ready) save. So it’s all good regardless.

53 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

If you’re using PKHeX to transfer, it doesn’t matter what stage of gameplay you’re at.

PKHeX would just transfer the mon.

Technically speaking, someone with a post game RS and Colo/XD could have done the trade, then traded the mon to a starting (but trade ready) save. So it’s all good regardless.

Oh if it isn't the slayer. Well all jokes aside will trading a trapinch from xd gale of darkness work fine in the game? Also, pokemon like spheal which arent at all available in Colosseum be transferred from xd, will it work fine? Just to fully clear my doughts.

Just now, RedRick_MarvelDC said:

Oh if it isn't the slayer. Well all jokes aside will trading a trapinch from xd gale of darkness work fine in the game? Also, pokemon like spheal which arent at all available in Colosseum be transferred from xd, will it work fine? Just to fully clear my doughts.

You’re transferring to RS right? It’ll all do just fine. The only difference is that if shadow/purified doesn’t exist in main series games, so moves related to that will be wiped.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

You’re transferring to RS right? It’ll all do just fine. The only difference is that if shadow/purified doesn’t exist in main series games, so moves related to that will be wiped.

No no that's not it. I wanna transfer, my spheal or trapinch from my xd/emerald TO colosseum. Will that work?