Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I need a scyther, a legit one that is, for my gameplay of x. Does anyone have a scyther around lvl 25 that has a nice adamant nature and that's pretty much it. If you dont wanna go into any trouble, it's fine. Just share me a scyther you caught in pokemon y. It should be easy. You can find one on route 21. And if you search a bit more, horde encounters will give you around a level 27 scyther. If your scyther is from the wild, give it any nickname you want. I just want to have a nicknamed scyther. Also, if you're playing y, give it a scizorite. It will help me a lot. All in all, thanks. But please, even if it's a random wild scyther, catch it and please send me the save file. Thanks. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can help you with your scyther if you want to add my friend code 4700 2628 3237 the name is Dom and I will trade you that in about 20 min!

 

Ok when ever you are ready just let me know Ill have this page open so I can see your response @RedRick_MarvelDC

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bigdom8 said:

Ok when ever you are ready just let me know Ill have this page open so I can see your response @RedRick_MarvelDC

Thanks! But is it a save file? Cause I need the save itself as I play in my computer. If you can catch me a decent scyther in route 21 horde encounters (as I need one who's level 27 or below, single encounters only give around level 50) without any hacks or pkhex, I will be happy. Everyone I've encountered till now has not done that. Instead, they just "hex"a scyther and boom, there you have it. But no, I want to be happy with my scyther and the only way I can do that is if I have, a real scyther that was actually caught via horde encounter in another game. That's all. Also, give it a cool nickname and also a scizorite(one in the game not hex) Can you please do it? I know some people dont want to go into all that trouble but if you can, please help. Or else I will have to give up my hunt for scyther. Cause what's the point in getting a pkhex one? I could do it myself. Once again, if you understand my problem, I will be very happy. Thanks.

 

14 hours ago, bigdom8 said:

Ok when ever you are ready just let me know Ill have this page open so I can see your response @RedRick_MarvelDC

I hope that works for you cause I dont have a 3ds or anything, so please if you can, help me.....

 

Hello mate you still there?

 

Please reply if you're there. I am really desperate....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedRick_MarvelDC I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but it's time you learn some forum etiquette.
 

- Don't send out unnecessary DMs, such as begging for help

- Don't multipost; if you got anything new to add, your post was the latest post, and no one replied to thread, then just edit the information into your latest post.

- Don't create multiple threads asking for the same thing.

 

edit:
Also for the record if you're hard set on a "legal" scyther, that supposedly never gone through any genning programs, gen yourself a Scyther, breed it, hatch the fresh egg (the ungenned copy), then release the one you "gave" yourself (the genned copy).

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@RedRick_MarvelDC I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but it's time you learn some forum etiquette.
 

- Don't send out unnecessary DMs, such as begging for help

- Don't multipost; if you got anything new to add, your post was the latest post, and no one replied to thread, then just edit the information into your latest post.

- Don't create multiple threads asking for the same thing.

 

edit:
Also for the record if you're hard set on a "legal" scyther, that supposedly never gone through any genning programs, gen yourself a Scyther, breed it, hatch the fresh egg (the ungenned copy), then release the one you "gave" yourself (the genned copy).

Well let me tell you something. Firstly, I didnt make two posts intentionally. I created one at first, but it didn't know if it was posted. So I made the 2nd one, but realized I have made two. I am sorry for that. But the thing is all I want is someone to share me a scyther they caught ingame. That's it. Nothing more. But no matter wherever I go, people just hex me one. So yeah, out of real desperation, I am asking for help. If you can help any way, thanks. But if not, please let me try. Otherwise, I cant use one at all. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedRick_MarvelDC said:

all I want is someone to share me a scyther they caught ingame

and how would you place that scyther into your game?

 

edit: Here's ny Scyther I caught in-game in SoulSilver. It went into AS and is now holding a Scizorite.
123 ★ - Blade - 1F1D00000000.pk6

 

1 hour ago, RedRick_MarvelDC said:

wherever I go, people just hex me one.

Well, here are the images of the encounter.

Spoiler

2 (2).png2 (3).png2 (1).png

And if for some reason you don't trust it (even tho I literally caught it in SoulSilver; took me a long time to find one, freaking 5%...), you could just breed it and get a Scyther that belongs to you.
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

and how would you place that scyther into your game?

 

edit: Here's ny Scizor I caught in SoulSilver. It's now holding a Scizorite.
123 ★ - Blade - 1F1D00000000.pk6

  Hide contents

2 (2).png2 (3).png2 (1).png

 

Ok. Thanks. Btw do you have xy? Cause if you did, I would've asked you to catch one in route 21. The reason is any other scyther(trust me I tried) is glitching my game. Only the one that is caught in xy itself works properly(as I got a larvitar from the net like that which was caught in xy, cant find a scyther tho lol) so if you could do taht, thanks. Or I will use this use anyway cause I dont have a choice. Thanks a lot.

Edited by RedRick_MarvelDC
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RedRick_MarvelDC said:

Btw do you have xy? Cause if you did, I would've asked you to catch one in route 21.

I do but frankly at present I don't have the time or energy to bother with horde encounters. I'm assuming you're attempting to do it on Citra. Citra doesn't really do well with Pokémon.
Given your game dump came from your own 3DS, just catch the Scyther on the 3DS then go back to playing on Citra.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I do but frankly at present I don't have the time or energy to bother with horde encounters. I'm assuming you're attempting to do it on Citra. Citra doesn't really do well with Pokémon.
Given your game dump came from your own 3DS, just catch the Scyther on the 3DS then go back to playing on Citra.

Very well then. Just asking tho. Never mind ok? I am in the 1st gym now, and need the scyther in around the fourth one. Now assuming I play twice a week, it could very well take me a month or two to reach that point. I was just asking as I didnt want to hunt at the last second. But since I have a months worth of time, can you catch one in that time period? I mean I really have no hurry at all. I just want a scyther I can use without having to worry if its gonna work out or not. So as a humble request, within around 2 months ofc, can you catch me, a lvl 25 or around scyther, give it a nice nickname(cause I am not good at naming pokemon) and make it hold a scizorite? I am sure i wont bother anyone again, but just for a person who has never used a scyther before, i dont wanna go through glitches and lags when using one. And since you're a nice guy and all, plus the manager of this place, can you do atleast that within 2 or 4 months? I can wait as long as you need, just if you could spend 15 mins of your time on this matter within a good amount time, I will be really relieved. The reason I am not having is cause it glitches too much. And I am kinda worried my game would crash or delete, so yeah that's all my friend. If you think that's possible cause I am lost, please say yes. That way I can live in peace. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RedRick_MarvelDC said:

can you catch one in that time period?

to be blunt, no, I'm simply not interested. I got other real life stuff to do, even across that period.

This isn't one of those "let me think about it or let me find time", no means no.
If someone else would like to help you within the confines of this thread, then sure, I'm not stopping them.

Else, get it on your 3DS, or use my previous copy.

I'm not a fan of offering this kind of help to others, cause once I offer something that is remotely usable, people just keep asking for more.
You wanted a nicknamed Scyther with a Scizorite, you got a nicknamed Scyther with a Scizorite :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

to be blunt, no, I'm simply not interested. I got other real life stuff to do, even across that period.

This isn't one of those "let me think about it or let me find time", no means no.
If someone else would like to help you within the confines of this thread, then sure, I'm not stopping them.

Else, get it on your 3DS, or use my previous copy.

I'm not a fan of offering this kind of help to others, cause once I offer something that is remotely usable, people just keep asking for more.
You wanted a nicknamed Scyther with a Scizorite, you got a nicknamed Scyther with a Scizorite :3

Huh, no worries. I was just asking aight. It's not that hard but if you dont wanna help, I will not force anyone. No pressure. Imma try to see if it works anyway. If not, I guess I that's it. But thanks for your contribution. Take care.

Edited by RedRick_MarvelDC
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RedRick_MarvelDC said:

Huh, no worries. I was just asking aight. It's not that hard but if you dont wanna help, I will not force anyone. No pressure. Imma try to see if it works anyway. If not, I guess I that's it. But thanks for your contribution. Take care.

you take care too

Link to post
Share on other sites

So just skimming over your conversation it seems like you got your scyther but if you still need the one that you specifically asked for I can still send it to you! If not I'm glad @theSLAYER was able to help you come to some sort of conclusion!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, bigdom8 said:

oh ok cause I have that one specifically so if he still wants it hopefully we can be on the website at the same time lol

Hey man you there if you have that I need it!! Please dont give up on me now!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yup, I gave one with Scizorite and a nickname, but they needed one specifically from Route 21.
It sounded like it was a recommendation but it turns out it's the only one they wanted. :/

And sorry for that mate it's just a big misunderstanding but I hope big dom can help me now....

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bigdom8 said:

sure let me grab it for you give me like three min to find it and ill dm you

 

Thank you!!😭😭😭😭 oh and please nickname it and give it a scizorite please.....

 

11 minutes ago, RedRick_MarvelDC said:

Thank you!!😭😭😭😭 oh and please nickname it and give it a scizorite please.....

Also did you catch it in horde encounter??

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...